PDA

View Full Version : 1 free ticket to WOC party up for grabs.. 9/10/10

disneylandkitty
09-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I have one free WOC party ticket to give away to one lucky micechater. MUST beable to meet me at the ticket boths at Disneyland at 4pm on Friday Sept 10th. The party is 4pm to 1am. I will be with my familly so once I give the ticket to you, unfortunately you are on your own. The person with the best poem why they want to go will be picked. Poems can be short and sweet or as long as they want. I will pick a winner at 7pm on Thursday.... Let the poem writing begin!!!!

AZImmortal
09-06-2010, 05:13 PM
My haiku:

Girlfriend on vacay :(
Nothing planned except to see
The World of Color :)

(Thanks in advance if you pick me!)

cstephens
09-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I have one free WOC party ticket to give away to one lucky micechater.

Then it's too bad you're posting this on the MousePad boards. :(

disneylandkitty
09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I posted on all boards.. to be fair to the disney community... probally will have enough to have more then one winner but not sure yet so i'm just offering one... got to be fair to all the disney lovers

CADisneyFam
09-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't want to ticket but curious what is going on that night? I will actually be in the parks that night so I am curious what special event is going on?

disneylandkitty
09-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Verizon and coke are having an after hours party. You can get in at 4pm and then see the 10:15 world of color in reserve seating. Then when the park is closed after world of color from 10:45 to 1am... the party starts you get to ride the rides in the peir. There will be a Dj, charectors, free food and drinks, and prizes and gifts.

Disneylanding
09-07-2010, 10:34 PM
I would love a World Of Color ticket for my 3 year old son,
So he can come with the rest of the family and have some fun,
He says he wants to see Mickey, Chip and Dale,
But I know he really just wants to see his Belle.
Paradise Pier is where we wanna go, see and be,
So help me control my little boys hormones...
so he can see his Belle, and pick me, pick me, pick me!
:fez:

disneylandkitty
09-09-2010, 08:11 PM
World of color Id love to see

Oh Disneylandkitty

Please pick me!

Solo in the Park

I do not mind

Im a mom

But I can leave my kids behind!

World of Color Id love to see

A private party

Maybe a shopping spree!

Some popcorn, a churro

Ice cream too

Oh Disneylandkitty

It would be a dream come true!

Mouseinfos very own Tkingsocal.... Sorry for the delay of announcing my nap after work was a little longer then I thought.... I had to open it to all four boards I apart of because I pretty much only got one poem per board. I kinda new it woulldnt be that popular how it was only one ticket!!!!