PDA

View Full Version : Tangled up in new meet and greet!!

Imaginears
09-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Wow! Just saw the newest trailer for Tangled and it looks like it's going to be an enormous hit!! Love the feel and setting. Of course I could be wrong considering audiences didn't take to The Princess and the Frog, a movie I thought was brilliant and a true achievment for Disney!!

Anyway, I thought that after seeing the preview that I am now much more excited about the new meet and greet for Tangled. I may be an adult but I think the fun and youthfulness of the movie will bring some more life over to the Village Haus area of Fantasyland!

I'm not sure how to post a link but you can see the trailer at Disney and more.com! Check it out and see what you think about inviting these new characters into the Disney fold. For those like me who were hesitant about the removal of the candy store at Geppeto's toy shoppe, I think you'll agree this will be a nice little addition to the Magic Kingdom!!:D

PS. I'm a sucker for adding puns and word play in my titles, so In my" Dream Sweet" post, the titled was spelled how I meant it to be. The hard working AVP adjusted it (to Suite)and rightly so I guess considering I'm certainly not above spelling errors. Just wanted al lmy fellow Planeteers to know so They don't get confused when seeing my notes. Have a magical day guys!

Imaginears
09-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Just saw photos of the construction going on at the Tangled meet and greet. The construction walls don't seem to be surrounding the tower that in the proposed rendering was going to to be made to look like Rapunzel's Tower in the Movie.

In the rendering, it appeared that a Rapunzel addition on top of the existing Mini Pinocchio tower would be stylized to look like Rapunzel's tower inthe Movie. Is this going to be done in a phase two? Has this part of the plan been dropped? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Do I? It's true, I go Crazy for Disney!! :eek:

Imaginears
09-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Just saw photos of the construction going on at the Tangled meet and greet. The construction walls don't seem to be surrounding the tower that in the proposed rendering was going to to be made to look like Rapunzel's Tower in the Movie.

In the rendering, it appeared that a Rapunzel addition on top of the existing Mini Pinocchio tower would be stylized to look like Rapunzel's tower inthe Movie. Is this going to be done in a phase two? Has this part of the plan been dropped? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Do I? It's true, I go Crazy for Disney!! :eek:

Is this thing on?:rolleyes:

stan4d_steph
09-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I've seen photos of the version in WDW. Looks pretty cool!

Gandalf
09-20-2010, 09:53 PM
When the Tangled meet and greet is going will it be posted on the Disneyland site? I wonder if the characters costumes will be available to buy for Halloween if it isn't a hit. I already like the lizard, his fist pumping after the smolder look is priceless.

stan4d_steph
09-21-2010, 07:10 AM
When the Tangled meet and greet is going will it be posted on the Disneyland site? I wonder if the characters costumes will be available to buy for Halloween if it isn't a hit. I already like the lizard, his fist pumping after the smolder look is priceless.Keep checking the MousePlanet park update on Monday. I bet we get some photos.

AJDerrick
09-21-2010, 07:59 AM
When the Tangled meet and greet is going will it be posted on the Disneyland site? I wonder if the characters costumes will be available to buy for Halloween if it isn't a hit. I already like the lizard, his fist pumping after the smolder look is priceless.

You can already order Rapunzel's costume on the Disney Store site.

I'm so excited for this movie! I love that they're making her so spunky in trailers, I can't wait to see what happens!