PDA

View Full Version : Dream Suite?

Imaginears
08-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I was watching The Princess and the Frog with my nephew this evening and was so enchanted, it got me thinking about the Disney Dream Suite. I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
When it was under construction I was excited to hear that it would be decorated in the original design Mrs. Disney had originally intended. But, it occurred to me that along with the redo, the chance to visit the space would also be gone. I suspect that now, the space is only reserved for Club 33 members or Disney Big Wigs. Of course I don't have any confirmation on this, but what else could be the case? Does anyone have any information otherwise? Who else could be occupying the suite?
If anyone has any updated information, I would love to know what the space has going on. I'm certain I'll never get to visit it but I would like to know what's happening in it. Maybe one day when my prince comes he'll take me to the suite! I think maybe the Prince from Rapunzel might be the one for me. I can grow my hair out and we'll see!:fez:

The Red Head
08-29-2010, 04:23 AM
Well I know it is not for Club 33 members, because I know a member, and it is definitely not a perk they get. Also my husband looked into renting it out for my 40th birthday this year and he was told by a pretty high up manager that they do not rent it out, so he was turned down. We stayed at the Grand CA. instead.

Malcon10t
08-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Actually, its primary user is John Lasseter.

HauntedKid
08-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Ok guys....here`s the truth...I live there...sorry I won`t share it.. :p

disneylandgirl
08-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Ok guys....here`s the truth...I live there...sorry I won`t share it.. :p

HAHAHA Can I rent a room from you?? :D

houseofmouse
08-30-2010, 11:48 AM

Shocking!!!;)

Imaginears
09-01-2010, 04:18 PM

Is this true? That makes me mad. I think it should be a little more accessible to the public.:mad:

AVP
09-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Is this true? That makes me mad. I think it should be a little more accessible to the public.:mad:The Dream Suite was never intended to be at all accessible to the public. They used it as a prize during the Year of a Million Dreams, but since then it's been used for VIPs and some charity organizations / contest promoters who use it as a prize.

I've also heard that Lasseter stays there most nights he is in town on Disney business, but the people who work there are notoriously tight-lipped about who they host.

AVP