PDA

View Full Version : Passporter Plus?

dsnylndmom
04-06-2003, 01:51 PM
Can you use the $8.75 voucher towards breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen? or Does it have to be at one of the places in the park? Is there any character breakfast that we could apply the $8.75 towards?

Thanks guys so much for your help

Tina

MammaSilva
04-06-2003, 02:43 PM
I don't know if you can use it at Goofys Kitchen but I know you can at the Plaza Inn buffett breakfast ... that is the Pooh crew meet & greet one.

experiment626
04-06-2003, 03:03 PM
As far as I understand, you can use the voucher for any meal at any restaurant. You will get a discount equal to the value of the voucher. We plan to use the voucher for Goofy's Kitchen.

PARK_HOPPER
04-06-2003, 11:19 PM
The use of the 8.75 voucher at other sit-down food locations (Resort Hotel restaurants and inside the parks) is up to the discretion of the location.

If a Castmember does not know how to handle the voucher, ask for a lead or manager, who in the interest of guest satisfaction will more than likely honor the voucher.

Then again, you may run into a lead or manager that will not accept your voucher.

Since the Magic Feature was discontinued with vacation packages for 2003, not many have the voucher in their vacation package, as it is now a extra cost option. Only Passport Plus ticket packages include Breakfast In The Park (formerly known as Magic Feature) for 2003. With that being said, Castmembers at other food outlets may not be familiar with the 8.75 vouchers as in previous years because they don't see them as in previous years.

You cannot use your voucher at any location within Downtown Disney, including ESPN Zone.

Leap for Joy
06-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Hi All, I just received my fed ex package with tickets!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited, I'm bouncing off the walls!!!

I have one question. The breakfast ticket specifically says
"Good for one breakfast during breakfast hours at DISNEYLAND - Club Buzz, or DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE - Pacific Wharf Cafe."

Is this new? Can I still use it toward breakfast at another restaurant?

experiment626
06-23-2003, 03:35 PM
Only going by what I have heard on message boards, you can use the voucher at any restaurant for any meal, however they are limited to a value of $8.25 (?).

So say you go to Goofy's Kitchen for brunch and it is $19 (just a guess) they would deduct the $8.25 and you would owe $10.75 (plus tax and gratuity, both based on the $19).

Hope this helps.

Leap for Joy
06-23-2003, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the reply experiment626! I was worried that the specific wording on the ticket might indicate a change in policy. I'll give it a try!
:D I can NOT wait to get to Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!