PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Show

loneriver
04-04-2003, 02:44 PM
I tried to sign up for the Playhouse Disney Annual Passport holder shows but was not able to get a spot. My questions are:
1. Is the show outdoors so I can just stand in the back and watch from afar?
2. Obviously, some people who reserved a spot are not going to show up. Anyone know if we can stand in line to get a spot someone doesn't show up for?

SteveK
04-04-2003, 02:59 PM
It's my understanding that it's an indoor show (inside the old Soap Opera Bistro). I'm guessing they would want the room filled so there might be some kind of stand-by line. Someone that's actually been to an AP preview may be a better source on this one.

Polar33
04-04-2003, 06:36 PM
Although I decided to pass on seeing the show during my cast preview date chances are they will have a standby line. Half the point of soft-openings is to run things under as normal conditions as possible to catch any flaws in the planning and this would include standby guests. Of course this is also assuming that they will be attempting to run the show of a ticket-based system when the show begins normal operation as well.

It wouldn't hurt to ask when you get there as things will probably be different by the time you get there anyway. It would also help if you had children with you that fit the target demographic. They were threatening to turn away those without children during the CM previews so they could test the show with a mostly-child audience.