PDA

View Full Version : What do they do with the bcj?

furbE95
04-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Ok, does anyone know what happens to all the stuff that made up the former bcj? I realize they probably are saving all the animatronics and may decide to use them on future attractions if the company ever regains any vision. But what happens to all the stuff that was in the waiting area. Boy would i love to own that big fuzzy vibrating lazy boy that was out there. :p

Toady The Eighth
04-04-2003, 10:44 AM
Well, judging from the America Sings --> Splash Mountain transition, I'm guessing Disney is holding on to them.

MammaSilva
04-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Well we know that three of them are still in the pooh ride, as for the actual bears, I seem to remember someone posting a long time ago that they happened to see them in the back of a truck going down the freeway :(

merlinjones
04-04-2003, 12:39 PM
>>Well we know that three of them are still in the pooh ride,<<

I think the heads in the Pooh ride are the non-animatronic ones that were origianlly hung in the Mile Long Bar.

furbE95
04-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
Well we know that three of them are still in the pooh ride, as for the actual bears, I seem to remember someone posting a long time ago that they happened to see them in the back of a truck going down the freeway :(
Well, maybe they are going to imagineering for improvement to be placed in another greater attraction.

Or maybe they are being hauled to the dump :crying:

MammaSilva
04-04-2003, 12:47 PM
If memory serves and I won't swear it does because I do have a serious case of CRS some days, I think the resulting discussion ended with the general "opinion" that they were being taken to a storage area but I wouldn't swear to it....

Polar33
04-04-2003, 06:50 PM
It's all in storage. Disneyland stores everything when they no longer have a use for it. Remember the popcorn wagon that got crushed by a tree a few years back? Yep, it's in storage. Although there were Max/Buff/Melvin heads hanging outside the AA repair building backstage a few weeks ago. But I digress, Disney saves everything.

I guess it turns out that Mickey is more of a packrat than a mouse.

MonorailMan
04-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Polar33
I guess it turns out that Mickey is more of a packrat than a mouse.

Ha Ha...great quote. :D

Ace
04-04-2003, 07:58 PM
http://ebay.com/disney/

Klutch
04-05-2003, 05:33 PM
One thing Disney shouldn't store is the Country Bears movie. They can pretend it never happened. Iit came out on DVD, but surely almost nobody actually bought it.