PDA

View Full Version : Hot Seat!!

PassionApathy385
04-03-2003, 10:03 PM
wOOt! I got into the hot seat today. made it JUST BELOW $32,000. ::snaps finger:: Very cool, though.

dsnylndmom
04-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Cool Congratulations!:D

tod
04-04-2003, 09:37 AM
It is fun up there, isn't it?

Well done.

--T

WigglesFamily
04-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Ok, I've read a few things about the "Hot Seat" and I'm sure it has to do with the Millionaire game, but what exactly is this? Is it in the park, how do you get in to play and what exactly do you win? (If you win :D ) and what is the process to be chosen?

BTT
04-05-2003, 05:07 PM
The not so wordy answer to your question:

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Play It!" attraction in Disney's California Adventure invites park guests to take part in the excitement of the syndicated show. Every in the audience has the opportunity to sit in the Hot Seat through keypads in front of each audience member. The player in the hot seat doesn't play for cash, but for "Points, Pins, and Prizes" with the grand prize now being a Disney cruise for four to the Bahamas.

Ben T.

Ace
04-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by BTT
The not so wordy answer to your question:

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Play It!" attraction in Disney's California Adventure invites park guests to take part in the excitement of the syndicated show. Every in the audience has the opportunity to sit in the Hot Seat through keypads in front of each audience member. The player in the hot seat doesn't play for cash, but for "Points, Pins, and Prizes" with the grand prize now being a Disney cruise for four to the Bahamas.

Ben T.

My Life Skills Teacher was kind of like you. He made a sort of hobby going on game shows. Looking at your signature, though... I'm not sure he was that successful.

tod
04-07-2003, 10:29 AM
...can be found here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm030318tod.htm).

--T