PDA

View Full Version : Which Character Meal do you like best?

dsnylndmom
04-02-2003, 04:16 PM
We've done Goofy's Kitchen and are doing it again this time, but we thought we'd give Ariel's Grotto(old Avalon Cove) a try and maybe the one at Plaza Inn(still debating that one)

Which character meal do you prefer?

Tina:D

heidiwhr
04-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Ilike Goofy's Kitchen the best. Storyteller's Cafe with Chip and Dale is a close second, but I didn't care for Minnie and Merlin at Paradise Pier too well.

stinkerbell
04-02-2003, 09:14 PM
I'm a die hard fan of Goofy's!!! :D Can't wait to be there in 2 1/2 weeks. I actually had a dream about it not long ago.......isn't that sad? ;)

Because I am such a fan of Goofy's, we haven't really tried anywhere else. We were going to Avalon Cove once, and the hostess assured us that certain characters were there, or would be there. We stayed for a bit, but there were no impressive characters..... another skeptical family who was seated the same time as us stayed for the meal and when we saw them later on in a line for a ride, the mom approached me and told me it was the worst $75 she'd ever spent. The promised characters never did show. My daughter and I had left before ordering. I wasn't impressed. But then again, I didn't stay and eat either.

julia
04-03-2003, 05:03 PM
Hello,

My favorite character meal is Breakfast with Chip n' Dale at the Storyteller's Cafe in the GCH. I love breakfast and the buffet has everything in my wildest dreams for breakfast - totally worth the cost, especially because the food is good. I also like the fact that it isn't quite as crazy as Goofy's Kitchen because I like my mornings to be a bit quiet and peaceful until I get some tea and breakfast.

One of the funniest, sweetest things that I've ever seen was a "heated agreement" between Chip n' Dale about who was smartest, who has the best looking, who was strongest. They got so excited about the discussion that they got out crayons and children's placemats to write us notes. Too cute!

Have a magical day!
Julia

jslivinski
04-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by dsnylndmom
[B]We've done Goofy's Kitchen and are doing it again this time, but we thought we'd give Ariel's Grotto(old Avalon Cove) a try and maybe the one at Plaza Inn(still debating that one)[B] Hey, when I wasn't looking I changed my name and started posting. Just kidding. Your post is almos identical to what I've been thinking of doing on our next visit. We always do Goofy's for dinner, but I was thinking about doing another character meal this time, since it will be a long visit.

So given the choices out there, any suggestions, or would Goofy's for breakfast in addition to dinner be the way to go?