PDA

View Full Version : ticket --> AP question

SoCalSnowWhite
04-02-2003, 02:57 PM
We are going to DL on Saturday and maybe Sunday. I have a 2 day pass for my son that we wanted to use toward an AP for him. The pass expires on Monday. My husband and I are blacked out on Saturday, so can we pay for the AP outside at guest services and get a voucher or something for our next visit? Any info is helpful.

MammaSilva
04-02-2003, 03:55 PM
I am 'assuming' that if you are blacked out on Sunday you plan to buy the 25 dollar black out tickets? If so then upgrade his ticket on Sunday, otherwise I would think you could go to the guest services window outside the park and they could accomodate you...

DisneyFan25863
04-02-2003, 03:59 PM
There are no blackout dates on Sunday ;)

SoCalSnowWhite
04-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
I am 'assuming' that if you are blacked out on Sunday you plan to buy the 25 dollar black out tickets? If so then upgrade his ticket on Sunday, otherwise I would think you could go to the guest services window outside the park and they could accomodate you...

No, we're not blacked out on Sunday. But, I'm not sure that we will stay and go into the park on Sunday. If we do, there's no problem. If not,we're not going to pay the $25 for Saturday so that's why I was asking.

MammaSilva
04-02-2003, 06:33 PM
My bad.. I know Sundays aren't blackouts for Deluxe, I was thinking SO Cal pass with the bazillion black out dates

SoCalSnowWhite
04-02-2003, 10:33 PM
We had the Socal and upgraded on our last trip. Maybe this time we'll go for the Mother of all passes...the "Premium".:D :D

skeleton@thewheel
04-03-2003, 02:24 PM
We had the Socal and upgraded on our last trip. Maybe this time we'll go for the Mother of all passes...the "Premium".

hey SCSW!

they let you updgrade your SoCal AP to a regular Deluxe AP?

for free??

I'll be there on Sunday and am debating on just getting the SoCal 2fer1 for just that day...... or just getting a SoCal AP..... if I can upgrade to a Deluxe or even Premium I may just spring for the SoCal-AP...

anyone?

skeleton@thewheel
04-03-2003, 02:59 PM
bump

HBTiggerFan
04-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by skeleton@thewheel
hey SCSW!

they let you updgrade your SoCal AP to a regular Deluxe AP?

for free??

I'll be there on Sunday and am debating on just getting the SoCal 2fer1 for just that day...... or just getting a SoCal AP..... if I can upgrade to a Deluxe or even Premium I may just spring for the SoCal-AP...

anyone?

You cannot upgrade for free. You pay the difference between the two passes, and I don't think they prorate the cost or extend the experiation date either.

When you have admission media that you want to use to upgrade to an AP you go to the AP Processing center on Main St. and give them the media and tell them you would like to upgrade. They will tell you how much credit you have from the media (how much the ticket cost) and then you pay the difference.

As for the origional question I can't answer that, I think you can buy the AP and get the voucher at Guest Services outside the park. I think that the AP will expire a year from the first day the ticket was used. Maybe Tabacco can answer that one.