PDA

View Full Version : Late Showing of Fantasmic is CRAZY!!!

Nfatuated
08-01-2001, 08:36 PM
I was at the park last tues and wed, the first time i have gone to the park in mid-summer in 5 yrs. We hung around for the late showing of Fantasmic hoping most people would filter out. Let me tell you it was horrible. People were pushing and shoving I saw kids getting pushed down and cast members pushing people with ropes knocking over an elderly woman. It was like marshall law with people shoving and yelling and cast members busting out F Bombs on people. i had never witnessed anything like it and took a little bit of the magic out of this trip. it had to be one of the worst things I have ever witnessed at the park, and reminded me why I never make the three hour trip out in the summer. Maybe the crowds were just getting to the CMs but my wife was yelled at by a ride operator at snow white because we were talking and she wanted us to load. all she had to do was get our attention, this was @11PM and no one was in line I really was mad and went to city hall as I had never seen this type of behavior from CM at the park. But I must add I really enjoyed the great moments show it was great! And even though some mebers of the cast are rotten i know the majority are great and work hard, thats why i continue purchassing APs and make trips once a month in the off season:)

FantasmicFan82
08-01-2001, 09:00 PM
Yeah, i know how that is, I usually go see CBJ after Fantasmic, or hang around where i sit for a few minutes before i even think about moving. usually someone in my party has to run to the potty, which is busy, so it gives us more time to let the crowd herd themselves out of the area. 9/10 of the last times i walked in.out of there i yelled MOO all the way. one time I was talking to a CM, he mentioned to me that he had to stand in the crowd three times a night, so now i feel bad for them.

"The pushing, shoving, and the biting of the fingers..." (something like that):D

Uncle Dick
02-24-2002, 09:55 PM
You should've seen the place on New Years Eve 2000/2001. It was insane. Fortunately, I staked out a spot early for the 12:15 AM showing of Fantasmic! Best showing I've ever seen. I know a lot of people miss Fantasmic! now that it's on hiatus, but I'll savor the uncrowded walkways of Frontierland and late night rides on the Columbia.