PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort 4/6 - 4/10

tstan70
03-31-2003, 09:00 PM
I just found out that I have a few extra days next week to spend at Disneyland with my daughter. Anyone have a forcast for what type of crowds I will see during this time? I have been about every other time of the year, but never in April... any advice is greatly appreciated.

T

julia
04-01-2003, 01:11 PM
Hello,

You will be at Disneyland for some of the spring break rush, but if you are expecting it, then, it is OK. Use your FastPasses (you can do multiple attractions at the same time, just go around the park and pick up the FastPasses for all of the attractions and rides that you want - don't have to wait any more!). Try to get to the parks early, eat early or late and miss the big crowds in the restaurants and the parks while everyone is eating, take a break in the afternoons.

Have a great trip!

RideMax Mark
04-01-2003, 02:23 PM
Julia, you can't get multiple FASTPASSes at the same time unless you've purchased the special admission ticket with this option. Normal multi-day passports, single-day passes, and annual passports don't have this option (except for the "disconnected" attractions like Pirates and GRR).

dsnylndmom
04-01-2003, 03:16 PM
We are going to arrive the day after you for 5 days, we know it's going to be busy so we're planning for it. We plan on doing it slow and just doing what we can. As long as you are prepared for it and you have a gameplan, which ride you "CAN'T" miss etc. what food you MUST have etc etc) you'll be fine!

Tina:D

tstan70
04-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Thanks all!

I know that the opperating hours for next week are not as long as the following two weeks (Disneyland only open until 8:00 pm) so I am hoping to miss SOME of the rush. Incidentally, Disneyland is scheduled to be open until at least midnight from April 12 - 27 so they must be prepared to be VERY busy over those two weeks.

mhrc4
04-02-2003, 11:40 AM
just an opinion, from a few cast members, as well as i was there this past weekend, DLR has been abnormally busy for this time of year, partially due to the nice weather.

dingdong2U
04-02-2003, 02:17 PM
The only real busy day I would expect would be on Sunday, April 6th. That day will be crowded because there will be alot of people wearing MouseEars running all over the park with sheets of papers in their hands mumbling "cluessss...cluesss..." because of Mad Scramble. ;-)

--- Mike

luxy
04-03-2003, 08:31 AM
i'm going then too