PDA

View Full Version : Reservations at Paradise Pier

Jason Reynolds
03-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Could you inform me if this sounds like a good idea?...

I want to stay at the Paradise Pier but I found that all the cheap AP rooms have been taken and only the pricier ones are available. What I plan on doing is to book the higher room rate and then upon arrival I will check to see if there was any cancellation in the cheaper rooms. I will also have a cheaper off property hotel waiting if that plan doesn't work. Do any of you think that there's a chance at this?

Thanks!!!!!

julia
03-31-2003, 06:02 PM
Well, I don't see anything wrong with trying it! You might save yourself some time and call the hotel every day for the week before you leave for Disneyland. With the war and the weak economy, people are changing their travel plans a lot, so you might have a good chance.

Good luck!

MouseWife
03-31-2003, 06:41 PM
Well, I am not sure this will work.

I believe that they have a 72 hour cancellation policy. {At the PP} I could be wrong. Just ask for certain what the policy is.

I know some places say until 4 or 6 that afternoon. But, they are tricky. The only time I actually had to do this they said it was not their policy. I had to argue with them to get them to honor it.

Another time I didn't realize that it was the certain hotels policy and I was fortunate that they let me off because our van had broken down and left us unable to reach the hotel.

Make sure and get the persons name and position.