PDA

View Full Version : Favorite from a Jungle Cruise Guide?

mhrc4
03-31-2003, 06:00 AM
Okay, we hit up the crazy park known as the Busiest place on earth this sunday, and one of the few rides without a 2 hour line, was Jungle Cruise, one of my personal favorites...thankfully, we had a guide that was probably one of the funniest I have heard in a long time.... so good, we were quoting him all day..

"yes, its true, 6 years of High school and you too, can be a Jungle Cruise tour guide"

"Disneyland, its not just a job, its a second chance"

"And on your left, you will see nothing!!, take a picture, show your friends"

"so this ends your journey, just remember to go have fun in the biggst human trap ever built by a mouse"

I think a few of those rang more true because 3 of the 5 in our group had worked at th epark before, and the other 2 of us have been APs for 3 and 7 years....

Sooooo..... Whats your favorite line from a Jungle Cruise Guide?

mhrc4
03-31-2003, 09:20 AM
just out of curiosity, why did this get moved....there are other disneyland related topics in the lounge................

furbE95
03-31-2003, 09:22 AM
This has already been discussed in a wildly popular thread.
Here ya go. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=9684&highlight=jungle+cruise) :)

Bill Catherall
03-31-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by mhrc4
just out of curiosity, why did this get moved... Because I think the topic suits the DLR forum better than the Lounge.

mhrc4
03-31-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by furbE95
This has already been discussed in a wildly popular thread.
Here ya go. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=9684&highlight=jungle+cruise) :)

5 pages, wow, dont get too wild now :rolleyes:

that topic has been so far off topic as well, the thread now on page 5 no longer barely relates to JC....

furbE95
03-31-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by mhrc4
5 pages, wow, dont get too wild now :rolleyes:

that topic has been so far off topic as well, the thread now on page 5 no longer barely relates to JC....
What are you talking about?! Everything on the fifth page either relates to jc or to some guys website that is mostly about jc. Five pages is quite large. I doubt that very many jokes posted in this thread would not have been mentioned in the previous thread i linked to. If you know of a better source for jc jokes, why dont you link it?

mhrc4
03-31-2003, 03:50 PM
5 pages is nothing, look at some of the threads in Lounge, i guess i expect too much, 5 pages on most of the boards i visit happens in 30 minutes...............

furbE95
03-31-2003, 04:18 PM
well on this board, there is only one thread that had more responses. Besides, when going from site to site, the number of pages is a relative thing because different sites may put a different number of posts on each page.