PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, MP Staff!

Tinkermommy
07-18-2010, 12:15 PM
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of the MP staffers responsible for all the fun I had yesterday!

The Charles Phoenix event was a perfect way to start celebrating Disneyland's 55th birthday. He was hilarious! (Only AVP knows just HOW funny I found him...:p). The guy knows how to dress, is incredibly entertaining -- and how can you not love a guy who gets a ballroom full of people to sing the theme song from Carousel of Progress? Four thumbs up from the Tinkerteen and I! We want to see more of his work!

The dinner at WCT was a blast! Met some wonderful, wonderful padders. Kikid and hubby were so nice, and I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I did with Kikid at WOC. (Does anybody know what "Quack quack" means in duck?)

MKraemer and family were also wonderful -- and she saved the day when we were racing (and I do mean racing) to our showing and lost the rest of our group in the crowd. And she has the nicest kids!

It was obvious that both events took a tremendous amount of planning, preparation and work, and I just wanted to voice my appreciation. The MP staff made yesterday special, and so much fun that I've still got my happy face on today. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

kikid
07-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Ditto Tinkermommy!!

Hubby and I had a blast with all the padders, AVP and staff know how to party...may we always be on the guest list;)
WOC was unbelievable, (albeit a bit wet) love those Disney ponchos!!
Tinkermommy and I felt it was our duty to warn the ducks of impending doom should they choose to view WOC from the water:eek:!! Great time, great people...priceless evening!!
Thanks guys, you ROCK!!!:)
Andrew, thanks for engaging in conversation with hubby and I whilst waiting for BH&THB
Adrienne, thanks for remembering my name and answering my questions
before the slide show.
Tinkermommy, thanks for making me laugh:p
mkraemer, thanks for raising such great kids!!
AVP, thanks for being an experienced speed walker...;)

quackinup
07-18-2010, 06:49 PM
(Does anybody know what "Quack quack" means in duck?)

Doesn't everyone? :D

Andrew
07-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Andrew, thanks for engaging in conversation with hubby and I whilst waiting for BH&THB

I enjoyed that too. :)