PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Rent (but not an owner)

sleepytoo
07-17-2010, 11:32 AM
OK, so was just reading through another post here and please forgive me if this is not where I should be posting this (just not too sure!) -

I am not a DVC owner, but was thinking about renting, as I have heard that can be a great way to get something very nice (or not available) at a very good price. Is there a place on this forum where I can post the dates I am looking for or should I research other sites to do that? I have also heard about going through a broker, but thought the price might be better if I dealt with a member directly - of course, a trust-worthy member!!

Any advice would be graetly appreciated :~D

Snowwhite7
07-29-2010, 07:24 PM
This might help http://www.dvcrequest.com/, I have been researching this option myself so I can only offer the site but have not had experience actually renting.

AVP
07-29-2010, 09:36 PM
I am not a DVC owner, but was thinking about renting, as I have heard that can be a great way to get something very nice (or not available) at a very good price. Is there a place on this forum where I can post the dates I am looking for or should I research other sites to do that? Post your dates to the Marketplace forum, and any member who has points to rent can contact you.

AVP

madcalf
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
I have used DVC Request several times and have been quite happy with their service. It's a bit more than renting from a private party, but I appreciate their professionalism.