PDA

View Full Version : Another Anniversary Merchandise event - My 55th Collection Artisan Watch Series

AVP
07-15-2010, 07:48 AM
From the Art of Disney Parks (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_july17_my55thcollection_artisan%20watches.html ) site:

My 55th Collection
Artisan Watch Product Release

Debut: Saturday, July 17, 2010
Fortuosity Shop, Main Street, U.S.A., DisneylandŽ park

Join us as we celebrate the 55th Anniversary of Disneyland park with a special collection of artisan watches. On July 17, 2010, the first watch in the series of five, will debut, featuring Mickey Mouse as he pops through a stage door and into the world of Disney, surrounded by classic attractions, icons and characters.

Each watch in the series will debut on the 17th of each month, beginning on July 17th and will be available through December 31, 2010. Each artisan watch will be available for $250, plus tax and will come complete with a copy of the original artwork and certificate of authenticity.

The first watch in the series will be available at the Fortuosity Shop on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland park, beginning at shop opening on July 17th

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/media/JVR_55thCollection.jpg
My 55th Collection
Artist: June Valentine-Ruppe
Release Date: July 17, 2010
Limited to Production from July 17th - December 31st
Edition Size: 55
Retail: $250

olegc
07-15-2010, 08:27 AM
cool...
even though Charles Landholm and I have a short connection (i named one of his most successful watches - Uno Mouse Tres) I kind of like the understated colors of Eric's watch. Though I bet the website color scheme and quality of the images don't do the real art justice. I definitely appreciate the "Happiest..." tag in Charles' watch. (note - basing these comments after clicking the ArtofDisneyParks link in the first post).

spectromen
07-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Does anybody know if it sold out? I was there to purchase one for a friend and got #23 at about 10:30am...they sold 3 while I was standing there so I assume they're gone..