PDA

View Full Version : 3rd annual Taste of Downtown Disney benefitting CHOC Children's

AVP
07-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Please join us Thursday, August 12th 2010 for the 3rd annual Taste of Downtown Disney

Celebrate an evening of Wine, Food and Friends at the Downtown Disney District

Join us as we taste and savor the flavors of fine cuisine, wine and spirits while enjoying the unique ambience and flair of the Downtown Disney District. Top off the evening by indulging in decadent desserts and coffee. Live entertainment will also be featured throughout the evening for your listening pleasure.

Guests will enjoy a champagne reception, tray-passed appetizers, olive oil tasting and select wine/spirits/beer pairings at Catal Restaurants & Uva Bar, ESPN Zone, House of Blues, La Brea Bakery Cafe, Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and Tortilla Jo's

Please arrive at 6:00 p.m. at Downtown Disney.
Complimentary valet parking will be provided.
Check-in at CHOC Welcome table by Valet Loop
Festival will begin at 6:00 pm
Ticket Price: $50
Visit choc.org/tasteofdowntown to purchase tickets

Proceeds benefit CHOC Children's

mckygirl99
07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I am so bummed to miss this event! I will be on an airplane on my way home from NYC that night. Wish it was a week later! :crying:

Toocherie
07-12-2010, 07:25 PM
for anyone who has gone to this event before, do they shut down Downtown Disney to regular visitors that night? do they put out any additional tables and chairs or is it a standing event? how crowded is it?

AVP
08-09-2010, 08:51 AM
CHOC has stopped selling tickets online for this event. You'll have to call the Foundation office at 714.532.8690 for information.

AVP

kikid
08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Sold out!:(
why oh why do i wait till the last minute for these events?!

AVP
08-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Sold out!:(
why oh why do i wait till the last minute for these events?!Did you call the Foundation office?

Karin
08-15-2010, 04:59 PM
I would love to hear someone's review of the event.

AVP
08-15-2010, 06:39 PM
I would love to hear someone's review of the event.I'll write it up when I get a chance.

AVP

AVP
08-16-2010, 09:02 PM
OK, I've posted my experience to my MousePlanet Blog:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/blog.php?b=745

Enjoy! I hope to see lots more MousePlanet readers there next year!

AVP