PDA

View Full Version : California Screamin' Ride Video

DL4EVER
03-27-2003, 06:04 PM
Is there a California Screamin Ride video that lasts the duration of the ride on the internet?

DisneyFan25863
03-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DL4EVER
Is there a California Screamin Ride video that lasts the duration of the ride on the internet?

Never heard of one of CS. But keep in mind if you find one it won't be very good quality, due to the bumping of the ride. Also, such videos are not legal. Other than that, good luck ;)

slaakker
03-27-2003, 06:45 PM
There is. I found it once. I will look and see if I can find it again and post the link.

napframe
03-27-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
Never heard of one of CS. But keep in mind if you find one it won't be very good quality, due to the bumping of the ride. Also, such videos are not legal. Other than that, good luck ;)

Why are they not legal? People tape on them all the time.

HBTiggerFan
03-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by JackW
Why are they not legal? People tape on them all the time.

Taping is legal. Re-broadcasting online is not. (I think)

YellowMan
03-28-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
Taping is legal. Re-broadcasting online is not. (I think) As I have said many times, I really doubt that any parks would care about web sites doing free advertising for them. That is why so many websites offer video of rides and not one of them ever runs into legal troubles. Even if it was illegal, it isn't illegal to post your personal home videos online to share with friends and a video of a coaster could loosely be categorized uner this.

I used to have a copy of a video of California Screamin from the front row and it was very good, however I don't have it on my newer computer so I'll need to search the old one. And it was a very good quality video because California Screamin' is an incredibly smooth ride. If you think CS is bumpy, well then I just have to say that you really don't know what a real coaster feels like.:cool:

refurbmike
03-28-2003, 12:35 PM
DisneyForever.com had a ride-thru of it. As did Disneyland.com.

rexfarms
03-28-2003, 05:56 PM
You can always try www.disneylandsource.com