PDA

View Full Version : Grand Caifornian gate still for guests only?

mcampisi
03-27-2003, 09:45 AM
It's been 2 years since I stayed there but everytime we go I always ask and they say "Yeah, just come on through". Do they ever check if you are a guest anymore or do they let everyone go through the DCA turnstyles at the Grand Californian? I thought maybe they would in the morning and leave it open for everyone the rest of the day?

cstephens
03-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by mcampisi
It's been 2 years since I stayed there but everytime we go I always ask and they say "Yeah, just come on through". Do they ever check if you are a guest anymore or do they let everyone go through the DCA turnstyles at the Grand Californian? I thought maybe they would in the morning and leave it open for everyone the rest of the day?

I've never stayed at the GC and have never had a problem using the DCA gate for entrance or exit.

rexfarms
03-27-2003, 03:49 PM
Yeah the same with the PP entrance.

lisap
03-27-2003, 04:02 PM
**I noticed a sign at the GC/DCA gate the last time I was there saying something about "hotel guest's exclusive entrance at park opening"--so maybe just first thing in the morning to give the hotel guests a bit of a jump in getting their Aladdin tickets :rolleyes:.

**I many have dreamed this. Someone confirm?

rexfarms
03-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by lisap

**I many have dreamed this. Someone confirm?
Yeah it says that but I dont think it really matters, I doubt that the CMs there will check to see if your a guest.:cool: