PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves Jay Rasulo?

wdtv
03-25-2003, 03:23 PM
I am falling in love with this guy! If you haven't, read the latest update at miceage.com:
http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al032503a.htm
He is proof that you can still make millions while upholding quality and principles, something that Pressler never seemed to get.
All I can say now is ... GET HIM ON A PLANE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!

rexfarms
03-25-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by wdtv
GET HIM ON A PLANE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!
No hes ours! ;)

wdtv
03-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Well ... he IS in charge of Disneyland, DCA AND Walt Disney World :D

Seriously ... I am as happy as Rizzo at a Las Vegas all-you-can-eat buffet right now :)

Ace
03-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Rasulo is my best friend.

Maximus
03-25-2003, 04:01 PM
Seriously, he seems like a totally cool guy. It is so refreshing to hear about good things going on at DL with him involved. He has my vote!!!

merlinjones
03-25-2003, 04:08 PM
I could give Jay a big kiss for what's happenning so far... but please, don't let up... keep him fixed on Disneyland until it's fully restored!

WDW can wait.

rexfarms
03-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by merlinjones

WDW can wait.
Yeah DLR needs it much more then WDW.

Laffite
03-25-2003, 05:27 PM
I'd hug and kiss him but we're both guys :happysad:

Morrigoon
03-25-2003, 06:08 PM
I'm still in the wait-and-see mode, but I'm inclined to like him. I'm also still inclined to like Cynthia... I've seen the park improve since she took over, and I think once she's figured out where Rasulo stands, and how Eisner handles it (eg: finds her niche), I think she's going to continue improving the parks. I know Al hears different, and closer to the sources of things, but I also know that he has very strong opinions which are occasionally excessive. So I feel free to like Cynthia AND Jay.

Laffite
03-25-2003, 07:16 PM
I think that Harris would be done a pretty decent job before Rusalo came it if it weren't for the glass ceiling that Pressler and Eisner imposed on her.

rexfarms
03-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
I think that Harris would be done a pretty decent job before Rusalo came it if it weren't for the glass ceiling that Pressler and Eisner imposed on her.

Very, very true.

DisneyFan25863
03-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Who likes Resulo?

I do! I do! I do!
:D

Morrigoon
03-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Glass Ceiling?
C'mon, she's not doing that bad. Personally, I'd be upset if they move her up too soon, before she's gotten some serious top-level experience under her belt. I'd rather she be DL pres for a while and get really good at it before moving up, so that when she does move up, she's ready for it. I've never perceived it as a glass ceiling for her, and I'm a woman myself. If she can ride out this regime change successfully, I wouldn't be surprised to see her moved up some more. Right now, I'm glad she's racking up the experience she is.