PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Price Increase Later this Summer??

familymemories
06-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of price increases for all tickets. I know the last couple of years they raised prices around September. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.;)

disneyobsessed
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of price increases for all tickets. I know the last couple of years they raised prices around September. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.;)

Haven't heard anything, but I know they raised prices at the beginning of August each of the last 2 years. We were there and noticed the overnight increase in prices when we walked past the ticket booths in the morning.

Gone2Disneyland
06-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Didn't they increase prices twice this past year? I seem to think they did. In any case, thanks for reality check reminder, OP. :p

familymemories
06-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Didn't they increase prices twice this past year? I seem to think they did. In any case, thanks for reality check reminder, OP. :p

:(Sorry for the reality check, was not trying to. We are saving as much as we can before our hopeful October trip. Praying husband will have work all Summer and many more Disney Visa Dollars before then.

I do think they increased twice last year:eek:

TowerofTerror
06-23-2010, 07:10 PM
they have done it the last 2 years one time was in august and another time in the year which I dont remember

darph nader
06-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Quite. Don't give them any ideas,maybe they'll forget this year. :eyeroll: