PDA

View Full Version : Piglet

robsmustang
03-24-2003, 10:25 AM
i will be going to the DLR. in may,and my girlfriend collects everything piglet. now that the Big Piglet movie is out has anyone noticed alot of new piglet merchandise for sale?

scaeagles
03-24-2003, 11:49 AM
No, but i did see that absolutely ridiculous Piglet character stanging by the entrance in the photo in MP main page. Is it just me or did that thing look incredibly lame?

merlinjones
03-24-2003, 12:33 PM
>>No, but i did see that absolutely ridiculous Piglet character stanging by the entrance in the photo in MP main page. Is it just me or did that thing look incredibly lame?<<

He's off-model, color and proportion. They need to try again. For one, he shouldn't have big wide alternating stripes like Cheshire Cat.

merlinjones
03-24-2003, 07:40 PM
...And needs a green or blue scarf for contrast.

merlinjones
03-25-2003, 05:59 AM
... and his ears are not the same color as his head.

stinkerbell
03-26-2003, 07:33 AM
There is always plenty of Piglet merchandise, once you start looking for it..... one of my daughters is into Piglet stuff. :)

And I am frightened of that new Piglet character in the picture...... his costume doesn't match the others in theme or color scheme. Although we have a huge Piglet fan in the house, I'm not looking forward to seeing that guy in person! :eek: ;)

RStar
03-26-2003, 08:02 AM
They also shouldn't have made it from pink terry cloth. He looks like a big bath towel. In the shows he's (he is male isn't he???) not fuzzy. What are they thinking???:confused:

DisneyFan25863
03-27-2003, 04:49 PM
Maybe they are aiming for the "Ride this ride and give it high reviews or I'll use my mad piglet bath towel attack":D