PDA

View Full Version : Roving Pirates on TSI

Kimi_Coconuts
03-21-2003, 07:50 PM
I was talking with a CM this past week in the Pirate's exhibit and he told me there would be roving pirates on the island when it was completed and they would teach you to speak 'pirate'.

I thought that sounded interesting and hadn't heard that bit of information yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them rove.

DisneyFan25863
03-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Kimi_Coconuts
I was talking with a CM this past week in the Pirate's exhibit and he told me there would be roving pirates on the island when it was completed and they would teach you to speak 'pirate'.

I thought that sounded interesting and hadn't heard that bit of information yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them rove.

I think they mean that for the Pirate Movie Primear they will do that. Tom Saywer's does NOT have a pirate theme. It takes place in the 1800's, in the American homeland.

rexfarms
03-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
I think they mean that for the Pirate Movie Primear they will do that. Tom Saywer's does NOT have a pirate theme. It takes place in the 1800's, in the American homeland.
This is true but maybe they could theme it around Halloween to be a haunted pirate island.

blusilva
03-22-2003, 10:29 AM
Haunted Pirate Island? How very Scooby Doo.

Pirate Girl
03-22-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by blusilva
Ewww. Don't mention that idiotic dog on a Disneyland thread. You've tainted it!

DisneyFan25863
03-22-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by blusilva

[scooby voice]Rhaggy! Rlook! The Rark Twaring! (on POTC) Roh No! Rhosts! Rirate Rhosts![/scooby voice]

:D

MouseWife
03-22-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by 100thGrimGrinningGhost
Ewww. Don't mention that idiotic dog on a Disneyland thread. You've tainted it!

Aw, I love that doggie!! I did not like the movie though.

I understand what you mean, though, blusilva, sure sounds like one I might have seen.............

Great job on the Scooby imitation, DisneylandFan!!