PDA

View Full Version : 95.5 fm KLOS Disneyland/DCA contest!

lovindisneyland
06-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Hey everyone!! 95.5 KLOS is giving away 4 packs of tickets to either Disneyland Park or California Adventure Park! :):)

Check out the link, it has all the info!!:)

http://www.markandbrian.com/Article.asp?id=1828222&spid=16106

shna
06-10-2010, 03:33 PM
*sigh*

Blocked at work. :mad:

Gone2Disneyland
06-10-2010, 04:11 PM
This is all it said on their page.

DisneylandŽ Resort Ticket Contest

Listen for your chance to win a four pack of Southern California Resident tickets to check out Summer Nightastic!, June 11 through August 29 at the DisneylandŽ Resort. Watch in wonder as water, light and fire intertwine with Disney storytelling as World of Color, the magnificent new nighttime water spectacular, makes its dazzling premiere!

Brace yourself for Fantasmic!, featuring amazing special effects – like a 40-foot-tall, fire breathing dragon! Look to the skies above DisneylandŽ Park, where Magical, the fireworks spectacular, illuminates the darkness with vibrant colors and breathtaking Disney magic.

Beginning June 11, the Summer Pass lets Southern California residents play for 3 days, in one Park per day.

shna
06-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Thank you! Now I know I don't have to rush home to check it out. I ordered my picnic meal, so I'll be seeing the show a couple of weeks from now (and don't have to pay for tix since I have an AP).

olegc
06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
KEarth 101 is running the same contest. I guess they went through ClearChannel companies and are now going through CBS and Citadel companies (used to be ABC).

lovindisneyland
06-11-2010, 12:27 PM
KEarth 101 is running the same contest. I guess they went through ClearChannel companies and are now going through CBS and Citadel companies (used to be ABC).

well thank you for telling us that.

hey i though that anybody that didn't have ap would be interested in this contest! mark and brian rock!!:)

lovindisneyland
06-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Thank you! Now I know I don't have to rush home to check it out. I ordered my picnic meal, so I'll be seeing the show a couple of weeks from now (and don't have to pay for tix since I have an AP).

ohh u just wantd to see what the conest was about, not that you wantd to call in an win..oh well you should of told me i would of posted the info yesterday! but i figured everyone would of gotten annoyed and just wanted to look at the link!:)

shna
06-11-2010, 01:20 PM
ohh u just wantd to see what the conest was about, not that you wantd to call in an win..oh well you should of told me i would of posted the info yesterday! but i figured everyone would of gotten annoyed and just wanted to look at the link!:)

If it had been a contest giving away premium seating for WoC, I would have been interested. Since Gone2Disneyland posted the info yesterday afternoon, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about it. No sense in entering a contest for passes to the parks when I don't need them. :p

lovindisneyland
06-11-2010, 03:46 PM
well yeah that's what i am sayin. i shoukd of just posted the info:)