PDA

View Full Version : Which Ride Best Describes You?

Pages : [1] 2

Gemini Cricket
07-30-2001, 05:53 PM
Which current or Yesterland Disneyland or California Adventure Ride/Attraction best describes you?

For example, I picked Pirates of the Caribbean because it's moody, dark and yet a whole lot of fun!

Another example would be Paul Pressler would pick SSL because it's attractive, flashy but there's not a whole lot there.

;)

Ralph Wiggum
07-30-2001, 06:15 PM
I would pick Spalsh Mountain because I am for the most part in a good mood and can have alot of fun become moody and dark but all I have to do is slide away from the situation and I am back in that happy place.

Ralph Wiggum
07-30-2001, 06:15 PM
By the way, good question

Doodle Duck
07-30-2001, 06:21 PM
Ralph...note there is an edit function button. WOW!.

DisneyLand...uh...mmmm...Definately Indiana Jones...yeah...definately...I'm an excellent driver...definately...yeah...twist and turns...dark ride...yeah...

merlinjones
07-31-2001, 12:44 PM
Alice in Wonderland.

I'm searching for a logical path in a world of nonsense and madness... or am I nonsensical and mad in world of logical paths? Curiouser and curiouser.

Lacrosse Boy
07-31-2001, 12:51 PM
Mr Toad's Wild Ride

I'm mischevous, yet fun to be with. I pull pranks, and don't get caught, or if I do I get out of trouble fast. I'm also very wild and rambunctious.

DisneyFreak2000
07-31-2001, 04:19 PM
Lacrosse Boy-
And in the end, do you get hit by a train and go to "Hades?" lol, jk. Good answer ;)

Hades
08-01-2001, 04:47 PM
Hey! I resemble that remark!:D Quite literally, in fact!

Yeah, I admit that Mr. Toad is more or less my kind of personality! Mine and quite a few CM's I've known! Most of my CM friends from my dept. nearly had a section in TGI Friday's at The Block at Orange (formally the City Mall) every night during the summers. WooHoo!

Nfatuated
08-01-2001, 08:45 PM
POC:)

Morrigoon
08-02-2001, 12:31 AM
The train,

I go round and round and round, visiting many things, but nothing permanantly, and for all my movement I don't really get anywhere.

But you wouldn't want to do without me ;)

bandboy1985
08-22-2001, 07:31 PM
peter pan- a magical flying journey over london and on to neverland. (i'm an aerialist, world traveler...and i'd...um, like to go to neverland?) plus it's in a great area of Fantasyland, in the shadow of the castle; with a sparkly, yet dreamlike quality. (quoting some of my dance reviews...lol);)

beanpole
08-22-2001, 09:35 PM
I'm most like ye olde Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

Like the show, I'm attempting to be dignified yet ultimately coming across as absurd.

MickeyD
08-22-2001, 10:47 PM
Space Mountain -I feel like I'm in the dark most of the time.

Kuzcotopia
08-22-2001, 11:30 PM
The Dole Pinapple movie.

"That's so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again!"

USofA
08-22-2001, 11:57 PM
That's EZ. Fantasmic here. When i am in a bad mood i am downright evil, but when I am in a good mood, I am on a real high. And the good always wins over the evil

CaliforniaCrazy
08-23-2001, 06:45 AM
Definitely would have to be the Haunted Mansion for me, because alot of people say I have a dark and scary personality. ;) And DoodleDuck, I love your new avatar. Two of my favorite celebrities in one pic. Cool! :cool:

DisneylandBoy
08-23-2001, 10:10 AM
I am definately like Splash Mountain. I am happy most of the time, and when I am happy, I sing! But if I get mad or sad, I hit slowly start getting angrier or sadder until I hit my high point and then I quickly slide back down to happy :)

Timhotep
08-23-2001, 12:25 PM
This is an easy one....submarine lagoon! People look at me all the time, and wish that there was something there!

Timhotep

Nigel2
08-26-2001, 12:43 AM
Thing that discribes me best, Light Magic, evil pure evil. Or an info kiosk or store, people always come to me for something.

totbellhop
08-26-2001, 01:22 PM
The atraction that best describes me is Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror :o , because I have a dark and mysterious personality, and can change my mood in a matter of seconds.

Kuzcotopia
08-26-2001, 10:17 PM
What attraction best describes Mouse Planet?

Who wants to be a Millionaire:

One person in the hot seat, surrounded by an audience of losers! ;-)

(meant in the kindest possible way. I'm a loser too! Our consolation prize is that we get DCA, a park that plays like the Home Version of a real park somewhere.)

And HEY, speaking of the person in the Hot Seat, whycome Al never posts here?

Morrigoon
08-26-2001, 10:44 PM
It takes a lot more to keep MP updated than you think. That, and all the email he has to read, he just doesn't have the TIME to read Mousepad.

Gauchograd99
08-27-2001, 09:00 PM
Simple: Tiki Room... you have to be a bit flighty (pun) to be a chemist. Then again, I also like to sing solo (even if people wish it were "so low" they could not hear it). :D

Nigel2
08-27-2001, 09:15 PM
Hey dont knock chemists, thats my major.

Gauchograd99
08-27-2001, 09:44 PM
As my name shows... I am a graduate with my degree in chemistry. :) I can make fun of me and my "foolish" decision (RUN NOW! There is money in business!:)). Anyhoo, best of luck with chemistry and when you get to physical, EVERYTHING revolves around a simple fact that the Schroedinger Equation is god. :eek: