PDA

View Full Version : Detailed Disneyland Map

Mickeyslittlehelper
03-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Does anybody out there have a good detailed map of inside Disneyland Property and the surrounding area? One giant map? Preferably black and white?

Thanks a bunch,
John

Hockey Man
03-21-2003, 11:57 AM
I know that this isn't much help with out a link, but a few years ago I did see one, although it was slightly dated (maybe the early 90s?) and it appeared to plot out exactly where the buildings were and the elvations and such.

Keep in mind that this was maybe two years ago I saw it . . . it probably still is out there somewhere.:confused: Good luck on your hunt! :)

Ace
03-21-2003, 10:13 PM
I have a huge map on my wall that's pretty detailed (DL only) and it only cost me $4 + tax at the shop between what used to be Pooh's meet and greet and the Splash exit. It's kind of old, though. I still see Rocket Rods.

Matterhorn Fan
03-22-2003, 05:47 AM
Ace, I've got that same map (and the DCA one as well). I bought mine last summer at Showcase on Main Street, and last time I was there, I didn't see it there. I don't think they're selling those any more.

It's got a lot of cool details on it, though. You can see Madame Leota over by the Haunted Mansion. :D

mkyears
03-22-2003, 10:35 PM
they still sale that map I got one like a week ago it's pretty cool but outdated

Techie7
03-22-2003, 11:16 PM
The DLR wall maps are currently available in the Star Trader Shop in Tomorrowland.

YellowMan
03-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Ace
I have a huge map on my wall that's pretty detailed (DL only) and it only cost me $4 + tax at the shop between what used to be Pooh's meet and greet and the Splash exit. It's kind of old, though. I still see Rocket Rods. I also have this map hanging on my wall. While it does have the Rocket Rods on it, it also has the Rancho Del Zocalo Restaurante along with the "tunnel" from the Carnation Plaza Gardens into Frontierland by Ranch Del Zocalo. If memory serves correct, the new "tunnel" and "new" Rancho Del Zocalo restaurant opened in early 2002 (please correct me if I'm wrong about this) making this map quite peculiar to have a more recent addition but still have something like the Rocket Rods on it.

Flubber
03-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Mickeyslittlehelper
Does anybody out there have a good detailed map of inside Disneyland Property and the surrounding area? One giant map? Preferably black and white?

Thanks a bunch,
John This guy (http://www.carolwood.com/collection/presenti.htm) has scale maps of the park in black and white circa '66. Scroll down to the Disneyland Master Plot Plan. I've got one and it looks great, very detailed.

DisDreams
03-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Just wondered if anyone has a full-color, in good shape, DL map (as sold at the Park) printed before 1961?