PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pirates Day In The Park October 8th, 2010

CapnJackSavvy
06-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Not just Jacks but pirates, mini-pirates, wenches, and strumpets!! We will even tolerate His Majesties Royal Navy and East India Trading Company persons as well but don't think we won't throw you overboard on the POTC ride! We cannot vouch for your safety!

Come one come all to the largest gathering of pirates! Also we are hoping for the largest gathering of Sparrows ever to flock in one location, savvy?

See you there!!!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/sakodasan/JackDay1.jpg

CapnJackSavvy
06-04-2010, 01:51 PM
This event is planned within the Disneyland Mickey's Halloween Party Event on October 8th, 2010. It is not a Disney sponsored event. Merely friends, families, and strangers in pirate garb meeting together to ride the POTC ride and photo ops together as a group!

Please follow the link for more information regarding Mickey's Halloween Party.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...ecialOfferPage

Please be sure to follow ALL costume guidelines as stated on the Disney website. Absolutely no weapons of any sort will be allowed into the park. In the past I have gone in with a plastic sword and a plastic toy gun. No metal blades area allowed in the park.

Andrew
06-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I've also had a plastic cutlass for a pirate costume, which was admitted without comment. Unfortunately the Auctioneer and the Redhead won't be able to make this event as we'll be at Walt Disney World for the Fall 2010 MouseAdventure.

BlkPearlCptn
06-04-2010, 06:11 PM
My group is going Halloween Night (will be there as Kenobi with my SW peeps). But am seeing what I can do about bringing the good Captain on the 8th. Don't want to miss out on multiple Jacks!:D

CapnJackSavvy
06-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Ha! Ha! Aloha Stich! I just PMed you at that other place!:fez:

BlkPearlCptn
06-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Ha! Ha! Aloha Stich! I just PMed you at that other place!:fez:

LOL..Just pm'd you back!