PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort in HDR

kpcrone
05-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Hey guys, wanted to share a story, and some cool pictures! Long time Disneyland goer, first time poster. :)

Growing up as a kid, I would take several trips to Disneyland. With friends, and mostly with my Disneyland crazed Aunt who always had a season pass! Before each trip I would hit the internet (dial up back then) and search for pictures to hype up the experience and relieve the moments at home. Back then, there was just something always missing. In the pictures, there wasn't that magic. There wasn't that Disneyland feeling. It's been my hope to someday capture the Disney Magic in a photograph. That's how Disneyland Resort in HDR came about. Taking the High Dynamic Range photography, and using it to capture the beauty of the Disneyland Resort. Hope you enjoy!

-Kevin Crone

D i s n e y l a n d R e s o r t i n H D R

http://dlrhdr.blogspot.com

Photographers: Matthew Hansen, Michaela Hansen, Kevin Crone

DaDuckFan1955
06-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Hey guys, wanted to share a story, and some cool pictures! Long time Disneyland goer, first time poster. :)

Growing up as a kid, I would take several trips to Disneyland. With friends, and mostly with my Disneyland crazed Aunt who always had a season pass! Before each trip I would hit the internet (dial up back then) and search for pictures to hype up the experience and relieve the moments at home. Back then, there was just something always missing. In the pictures, there wasn't that magic. There wasn't that Disneyland feeling. It's been my hope to someday capture the Disney Magic in a photograph. That's how Disneyland Resort in HDR came about. Taking the High Dynamic Range photography, and using it to capture the beauty of the Disneyland Resort. Hope you enjoy!

-Kevin Crone

D i s n e y l a n d R e s o r t i n H D R

http://dlrhdr.blogspot.com

Photographers: Matthew Hansen, Michaela Hansen, Kevin Crone

Awesome HDR pictures
Thanks and please post more

kpcrone
06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks! Posting at about 1-2 photos a day right now! Glad you like!

shna
06-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Those pictures are beautiful!

kpcrone
06-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Thank you! :)

lowfidelity
06-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Those pictures are spectacular. What editing software are you using?

All my SLR cameras are 35mm film so no chance of HDR anytime soon unless you have a suggestion for an old film nut like me.

EeyoreAdorer
06-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Gorgeous photos!! They look like paintings. True works of art.

Jon Vincible
06-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Incredible! I can't wait to see more!

kpcrone
06-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Those pictures are spectacular. What editing software are you using?

All my SLR cameras are 35mm film so no chance of HDR anytime soon unless you have a suggestion for an old film nut like me.

Well...I believe it is still possible. If you can get digital files of your film from Target, Costco, or Walmart, then you can definitely do HDR. Does your film camera have auto exposure bracketing? If it does, then great, if not then you can still do HDR, you will just have to do a little math.

punkyv
06-14-2010, 06:46 PM
One word...WOW!

KLadybug
06-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Love the pictures, it does bring Disneyland even closer!

Thank you.

codewoman
06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
A.Maz.ing.

I just bookmarked your site.

Truly wonderful.

CMHusband
06-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Hey! not only are the photos really beautiful pieces of art themselves, but your copy writing is also exquisite. Your blog is fruit for the eyes and the mind. I enjoyed your stuff.
Thanks.

ps. I even bookmarked it, so I could take another look at it later when I have some time.

Cheers!

Jenasweetemotion
06-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Love all your photo's and also bookmarked it to look and remind me of my happy place. Thanks for sharing :)

Mickey Mojo
06-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Those are amazing!

kpcrone
06-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Everyone, thank you so much for the comments! We appreciate them a lot! Glad you are all enjoying the images! We have hundreds of photos still waiting on deck to be finished and posted. We are trying to get out 1 a day between the three of us. Keep checking back!

-Kevin Crone

DaDuckFan1955
06-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Everyone, thank you so much for the comments! We appreciate them a lot! Glad you are all enjoying the images! We have hundreds of photos still waiting on deck to be finished and posted. We are trying to get out 1 a day between the three of us. Keep checking back!

-Kevin Crone

So very glad to hear there are hundreds of HDR pictures still to come!!:):D