PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to AP

dsnylndmom
03-19-2003, 11:49 AM
We are going to DL in April, I was thinking that it would be our best bet to buy a passport plus and then on our last day upgrade to AP's, so that we we get to use the unlimited fast pass for the first couple of days but we still get our AP's and we are not out any extra money. Am I correct in this way of thinking?

TIA
Tina:D

Ghoulish Delight
03-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by dsnylndmom
We are going to DL in April, I was thinking that it would be our best bet to buy a passport plus and then on our last day upgrade to AP's, so that we we get to use the unlimited fast pass for the first couple of days but we still get our AP's and we are not out any extra money. Am I correct in this way of thinking?

TIA
Tina:D Yes. The only caveat I can think of depends on how much the passport plus costs (I don't know). As long as whichever level of AP you choose to upgrade to costs more than the passport plus, you should be okay.

dsnylndmom
03-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Thank You! The passport plus is $122(if I"m not mistaken) and the Deluxe AP is $165 so I should be okay, I appreciate you answering!

tabacco
03-19-2003, 02:29 PM
I should note that you'll get credit for the face value of the ticket, which is often higher than what you actually pay for it in the cases of some discount tickets.

experiment626
03-20-2003, 08:49 AM
I plan on doing this too.