PDA

View Full Version : Napa Rose Cooking School Photo CD

disney_leonard
05-31-2010, 12:32 PM
This year the cooking school had a Photo Pass photographer present during the class taking pictures. At the end of the class he handed each participant a certificate good for a free CD of all of the photos. Great touch. The photos are amazing. Only problem is that when I try to redeem it I get a message that it has expired or was entered incorrectly. After a dozen tries I'm positive that I entered it correctly- no spaces or dashes, etc. The certificate has no expiration date but will expire when the photos expire. Anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestions? I can email Guest Services but I'm still waiting to get answers to my last GS emails sent more than a month ago about upgrading my AP account with my Premiere AP number.

disney_leonard
06-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I have to give the Photo Pass support folks my compliments. Not only did I get a quick reply to my email, once I supplied them with the information they reset my promo code and it worked flawlessly.

This was a great addition to the Napa Rose experience and I hope they continue it. I spoke to Chef Andrew at Taste and he said it was a surprise to him as no one had told him they were doing it ahead of time. They took over 100 photos during my class and now I get to have them all on a CD for the cost of shipping and tax. Definitely a great plus to an already great program.

Drince88
06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
That is a really nice bonus!

I hope they took some 'beauty' shots of the plated up food, too - to help with recreating it at home!

KarenW2
06-01-2010, 07:34 PM
My hubby took the class last year and even tho they had a Photopass photog there, they had to purchase their photos, if they wanted any, just like any other "guest". Wish they would've gotten a FREE CD last year, it would've made the outrageously overpriced ticket price almost worth it!

Were the chef jackets like last year's? His is white and just has the "Napa Rose Cooking School" wording on it. No embroidery patches or anything like the F&W one we bought him in the event store there.