PDA

View Full Version : Madame Leota [malfunction]

disney42dude
05-29-2010, 06:13 AM
Not sure if it's been posted (sorry), but my sister texted me last night and Madame Leota's head is floating again!! :) I know it wasn't as recent as Tuesday when I was there. Between this and the return of Dirty Foot, things are lookin' up! :cool:

gotchalk
05-29-2010, 05:32 PM
dirty foot is back?? I am so happy, my daughter and I have been on the look out for him the last few times, I cant wait to see her reaction when she sees him! Cool!

3Princesses1Prince
05-30-2010, 01:05 AM
I am so lost!?!?!?

ogold72
05-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Not sure if it's been posted (sorry), but my sister texted me last night and Madame Leota's head is floating again!! :) I know it wasn't as recent as Tuesday when I was there. Between this and the return of Dirty Foot, things are lookin' up! :cool:

Uh....:eyeroll:who is Madame Leota and Dirty Foot?

cstephens
05-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Uh....:eyeroll:who is Madame Leota and Dirty Foot?

Madame Leota is in the Haunted Mansion - her head is inside the crystal ball in the seance room right before you get to the ballroom.

Dirty Foot is used to refer to the pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean who is sitting on a bridge that the boats pass under, and one of his dirty bare feet is hanging down.

ogold72
05-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Madame Leota is in the Haunted Mansion - her head is inside the crystal ball in the seance room right before you get to the ballroom.

Dirty Foot is used to refer to the pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean who is sitting on a bridge that the boats pass under, and one of his dirty bare feet is hanging down.

Awesome - Thanks

Lilo143stitch
05-30-2010, 11:18 AM
That's so exciting my sister and I were just pondering why they stopped floating her head!

disneyshoes
05-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Great news! So happy they are both back---mostly dirty foot since everytime my daughter wears flip-flops and has dirty feet we call them pirate feet :) She looks for him everytime we go but he was gone in January...so happy he has returned!

cstephens
05-31-2010, 11:08 AM
We rode Mansion last night, and Leota's head was not floating. And, the sync between her words and her mouth moving was off by at least 5 seconds. We'd hear her and then her mouth would form the words 5 seconds later. Not good.

DonKarnage
05-31-2010, 02:11 PM
I know this is irrelevant, but the 1st thing that comes to mind was the game "heads up - 7up" :)

disney42dude
05-31-2010, 06:38 PM
We rode Mansion last night, and Leota's head was not floating. And, the sync between her words and her mouth moving was off by at least 5 seconds. We'd hear her and then her mouth would form the words 5 seconds later. Not good.

Dang! That's too bad.

CADisneyGirl
05-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Out of all the times that I've been there I have NEVER seen her head floating, I would really love to see it though. I'm glad dirty foot is also back because the last time we were there he wasn't there so it's good to see him back.

AJDerrick
06-01-2010, 07:32 AM
We were there from the 26-29, sometimes she was floating and others she wasn't. I didn't notice if her mouth was out of sync, but her speech was out of sync with the instruments (you know, she'd say tambourine but it wouldn't go for about 5 seconds). Only distracting if you were either paying really close attention to the words or you knew the ride well.

jcruise86
06-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Weak!

Were ghosts flying in through the ballroom windows?

AJDerrick
06-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Weak!

Were ghosts flying in through the ballroom windows?

When we were there they were.

loungefly97
07-27-2010, 01:10 AM
So in the Seance room this past Sunday (the 25th), I noticed something I had not seen. When you have gone around to the second half of the room, before you enter the ballroom, on the opposite wall (where you enter the Seance room) there was a big ghost painted on the wall with a glowing light.

Anyone else seen this? Maybe I just don't remember having seen it before?

Oh, and her head was floating.

K & S
07-27-2010, 07:18 AM
So in the Seance room this past Sunday (the 25th), I noticed something I had not seen. When you have gone around to the second half of the room, before you enter the ballroom, on the opposite wall (where you enter the Seance room) there was a big ghost painted on the wall with a glowing light.

I saw that when I was there last Thursday. I've never seen the ghost behind Madame Leota before last week.

So either you and I aren't very observant, or it's new. I prefer to believe the latter.

;)

Goodnplenty
07-27-2010, 11:23 AM
A ghost drawn with a green light? We have one like that here at the WDW HM. I wonder if you've just received that effect? I've only seen your HM with the Halloween layover so I don't recall if you had that effect already.

GnP ;)

dsnygrl
07-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I saw that when I was there last Thursday. I've never seen the ghost behind Madame Leota before last week.

So either you and I aren't very observant, or it's new. I prefer to believe the latter.

;)

I saw the ghost on the wall in the Seance room too, I'm just not sure how long it has been there. I was also wondering how long the new Bride scene has been there? We just noticed it this past week, but then again we haven't had the opportunity to go on the Haunted Mansion in quite a while!:)

disney42dude
07-29-2010, 04:53 PM

I feel like I've seen that "ghost" off and on for the last couple years. It's a greenish light, moving along the wall, right?