PDA

View Full Version : Sign up for Pooh Preview!

Pages : [1] 2

Christiii
03-17-2003, 08:28 AM
OK guys, the sign up is on the Disneyland AP site for the preview of Pooh and Playhouse...the links for pooh and playhouse are crossed right now...so be sure to sign up for the right one!! ok, I signed up for Pooh..April 8th..from 4-5, and 5-6..I know I can only view one..but it let me sign up for two...so I know I can make one of them..I really hope to see you guys there!! I may be there alone :(

Tink
03-17-2003, 08:51 AM
I signed up for both Playhouse Disney and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh for the 9th. My daughter and I will be in town for a concert on the 10th so the timing is perfect.

Unfortunately we wont be getting into Anaheim until after 3:30 on the 9th, so I had to sign up for the last Playhouse Disney show @5:30 and the Pooh ride for 6:00-7:00! I hope we will be able to make them both.

Hope to see some of you there:)

kranders
03-17-2003, 09:06 AM
We just signed up for Pooh at 9:00-10:00 on the 8th. This worked out great because it was our last day in Anahiem for our MouseAdventure trip!

timl33
03-17-2003, 09:23 AM
I just registered for April 8, 6-7PM, but unfortunatley I can't bring anyone along. None of my buddies have APs. (Well, some do, but they'll be on their honeymoon at WDW then). So, am I destined to just be there alone?

Berry Princess
03-17-2003, 10:32 AM
I'm lost on the site. I looked for it and can't find this. I went to the Disneyland site and signed on the AP section and clicked on the links and nothing. I get sent to the Pin Trading site but I can't find anything listed. I am registered under the site already and has me signed on but nothing. Are the previews sold out already? Or am I just lost and missing it? Its not like it really matters since I am going with my friend that works for Disney on the 6th but maybe if I could have found the spots I would have signed up to do it again with the AP preview. :(

kranders
03-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Here's the link! (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/detail/event?id=AP-PoohPlayhouse314EventPage) Go there and log on, then click on register for Pooh(they got the links straighted out!)

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm not lame BUT...I can't sign up...
The AP page sends me to the Pin Trading Page which does NOT list the event or allow for a sign up.
Help! What is the proper link??????????????

Nevermind...looks like their site is in gridlock and links not working properly.

Berry Princess
03-17-2003, 11:27 AM
I'm glad I am not the only one not seeing it. I clicked on the link but thats still didn't help me out. It came up with the sign in page and then went to the one I already saw that doesn't have it listed.

cyberRoo
03-17-2003, 11:37 AM
The page to select your times pops in a new window, and the old window goes to the pin trading page. If you have pop-ups turned off or are using an unusual browser, that might explain your problems...

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Thanks Cyberroo...I do have a selective pop up killer in force. That would answer that.
Doug

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 12:09 PM
Changed all settings and still no luck.
So you guys have fun and enjoy the event.

:(

lisap
03-17-2003, 12:33 PM
It was my understanding that we needed to register at the pin place, THEN make reservations for Playhouse and Pooh.

We got ours for Wednesday afternoon--should be interesting to see what kind of insanity this all turns out to be :rolleyes: -especially the Playhouse show. I have a bad feeling that they gave out far more tickets than space....

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 01:03 PM
We are registered on the Pin page...there is NO mention of the event on that page.

And lisap what's this about honey doodle? That's my Aunt.

lisap
03-17-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
We are registered on the Pin page...there is NO mention of the event on that page.

And lisap what's this about honey doodle? That's my Aunt.

Whelp--I'm sorry Doodle. Maybe eandc will have some ideas for you.

My sister is so excited about the Playhouse event--she has an 18 month old and it's all about the Wiggles. :rolleyes: ;)

and do you have a cousin named Punkin' Doodle?

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Aunt Honey Doodle was all about the wiggles too. ;-)

horizons1
03-17-2003, 02:09 PM
Try this link:

http://www.signmeup.com/19292

It is the address of the popup!

Doodle Duck
03-17-2003, 02:45 PM
horizons1 you are a gem! Thanks!

8th 2-3

yippie!

innerSpaceman
03-17-2003, 03:20 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but if they are going to soft open starting 3/28, what is the big deal about AP previews in early April?

AVP
03-17-2003, 03:54 PM
The Playhouse Disney sign ups are totally sold out. They still, (as of 5:00 pm), have room for Pooh.

AVP

cstephens
03-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Someone mentioned on another board that he/she signed up for multiple times (whether for Pooh or Playhouse Disney, I'm not sure) during a particular day. I didn't know they'd allow that. Seems pretty unfair to me. Some people could horde a few times and be able to see something several times while others are denied even seeing it once because there aren't any more times available. Seems like bad planning on their part.

amismo
03-18-2003, 06:03 AM
I would like to know too - won't the rides be open to everyone in April? I am planning a visit mid April just to see Pooh!

AlanaP
03-18-2003, 06:15 AM
I signed up for both on Tuesday. I figure as much as we go to dland, I will probaly get on Pooh before that, in which case I will STILL go on the opening day..just because I can. Playhouse Disney however.. I would KILL to get tix to the April 11 official opening, as I hear the Wiggles will actually BE there that day!! So I will go on the 8th, then hang out there again on the 11th in hopes of glimpsing them.. well not for ME for my 2 year old..(yeah..right!)

lisap
03-18-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by innerSpaceman
Maybe I'm missing something, but if they are going to soft open starting 3/28, what is the big deal about AP previews in early April?

iSm--I don't think it's that big of a deal, but for me coming up with the kids, I would rather know I'm guaranteed seeing both attractions on the same day--especially since we are not able to come up as often as some who live closer to the park.

And yeah--they will be around for the next ten years, but it's a nice treat for the chilblains to come up after school as a special trip.

That's the best explanation I can come up with.

Thomas
03-18-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by innerSpaceman

The big deal in my opinion is that if everyone knows about the soft opening, and the fact that people have already said to expect long waits, this "guarantees" you a time slot to ride and makes it easier especially if you have kids.

Christiii
03-18-2003, 09:17 AM
plus you get a special pin and some other surpises it says...kinda dumb, and Im not a pin collector..but since Im going to be there that day...Im excited!!!:D