PDA

View Full Version : Pooh Sneak Preview!

Christiii
03-16-2003, 10:49 AM
ok, so am I the ooonly one who keeps obsessively checking the AP page for the sneak preview sign up?? I really gotta get a life...haha!! I should be riding my horses, but its rainy and cold here...so I guess Ill keep checking...its my first sneak preview..so Im excited!! Ill be there on the 8th, but I probablly have to drag a co worker with me...he drives me nuts, but weve got to work in Pomona on the 9th, so we will probablly drive together..the things Ill do for a sneak preview!

TecTalker2K
03-16-2003, 10:59 AM
I guess it is hard for me to get excited over something that replaced my favorie attraction. I kind of hope it bombs but I know it won't. Wat is so appealing about WTP anyway?

MouseWife
03-16-2003, 11:20 AM
While I am not as anxious as you are, christiii, as I don't have any possibility to be at Disneyland anytime soon :crying: I do love my Pooh bear!!

I love Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Owl, Rabbit, Gopher, Roo, Kanga and good ol' Christopher Robin, too.

If mashed potatoes are a comfort food then Pooh is my comfort character/cartoon.

Enjoy!!

TecTalker2~ you sound like Rabbit!!! ;)

{My family all aquired character names when my son was small, he named us after the one we reminded him of. I was Rabbit myself. :rolleyes: }

Christiii
03-16-2003, 11:47 AM
thats just how I feel about Pooh!! Ive always thought that Dinseyland needed a Pooh ride, since they have the Pooh character and soo much Pooh merchandise..I just lucked out to be in town that week...Ill let you know how it went..and Ill give Pooh a hug from you!!

Grog
03-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Well, at least they didn't kill Mr. Toad to make this WTP ride :)

MouseWife
03-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Christiii
Ill let you know how it went..and Ill give Pooh a hug from you!!

How sweet! Thank you!!

Doodle Duck
03-16-2003, 06:45 PM
"Well, at least they didn't kill Mr. Toad to make this WTP ride "

Amen to that!

If they approach that action they are in for a SoCal fight...not like the lay down in Florida.

TecTalker2K
03-17-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by MouseWife
TecTalker2~ you sound like Rabbit!!! ;)

{My family all aquired character names when my son was small, he named us after the one we reminded him of. I was Rabbit myself. :rolleyes: }

My fiance calls me Eeyore. ""thanks for noticing""

MouseWife
03-17-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by TecTalker2K
My fiance calls me Eeyore. ""thanks for noticing""

:p I know quite a few Eeyores myself. Funny, but my kids say their grandpa sounds like Eeyore!!