PDA

View Full Version : Great deals at the Disneyland Hotel?

Christiii
03-15-2003, 06:31 PM
Anyone know how to get the best prices at the Disneyland hotel?? We have premium annual passes, but the prices are always different..anyone know any good tricks?? I just love that hotel, and hate to stay anywhere else...Ill be there the weekend of Pooh opening..I hope to see you guys!!!

__

julia
03-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Hello, Christiii,

The prices change according to the value season, moderate seasor or high season. There are often good promotional sale rates and you can also sometimes get a discount for being an Annual Passholder. You might consider going in the off-season, such as early January to mid-February or any time in the fall, after Labor Day until mid-December (except for Thanksgiving) - basically any time when most kids are in school. Any travel agent who works with the Disney destinations should have access to a lot of the codes. There are a lot of rate codes around Disney at any given time and it is pretty difficult to keep up with it all. You might check with mousesavers.com, too - it is an amazing resource, don't know how she does it!

Best Regards,
Julia

Christiii
03-15-2003, 07:09 PM
It is so confusing!! thanks for all the info...I guess the AP rate is the best, along with my mom being a senior...also I knwo the rates usually drop if you can make reservations the same day you are going...the best rates I coul get at the DL hotel for April 11th is $159! Ive never paid that much there:mad:

kranders
03-16-2003, 12:04 PM
If you don't like the rate you're given call back later and talk to a different sales person. It seems that you can get different rates with different deals. Don't assume that the AP rate is the cheapest, I've had times that the AAA rate beats out the AP rate. Right now mention that you want the "LMQ" rate, this knocked my quoted "best" rate of $189 at DLR to $139. They even knew that I had AAA and an AP when I asked for the best rate. When I mentioned "LMQ" (that I learned about on MousrPad) it knocked off $50!!!

Christiii
03-16-2003, 12:23 PM
wow!! ill try that right now ...thank so much!!!:~D

mandi2728
03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
What makes 'LMQ' so special?

YuriJjang
03-16-2003, 07:30 PM
LMQ is just a discount code posted in a newspaper(?) I found it on mousesavers.com :) It currently beats the price of my AP discount for DLH for Easter Weekend :)

Christiii
03-16-2003, 07:39 PM
well it didnt beat mine...darn it...on April 11th - April 14th, my AP discount is $159 and sunday nite $119, the LMQ discount was more than that:rolleyes:

kranders
03-17-2003, 05:55 AM
Actually $159/$119 is pretty good.;)

Christiii
03-17-2003, 06:43 AM
yeah, not bad I guess..but I usually try to get if for $129...the only time Ive paid this high is at Christmas...since I go so often..I try to get the best deals possible...so Ill keep calling and maybe it will change...but at least Ive got these booked...hope to see you guys at Pooh!!

jslivinski
03-27-2003, 03:30 PM
Don't forget to keep an eye on Expedia. The rumor is that as the dates get closer (ie <1 week) they lower the price.