PDA

View Full Version : DLR Park Update- 5/10/10 Question

woody9six
05-11-2010, 09:36 AM
This maybe one for the "Patience, Grasshopper" File, but I have a question about how the Showpass thing would work for WoC.

It mentioned that the Showpasses would be available from reconfigured Fastpass machines...Am I to interpret this to mean that FPs would no longer be available for certain attraction(s)? Or that only 4 of the machines would be reconfigured? 1 machine per color seems like that could create quite a back up at the Showpass machines. More incentive to get there early I suppose.

I realize there may not be any answers at this point, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case I missed something. But this whole Showpass idea is a new concept for me. Is this something that is done at WDW?

AVP
05-11-2010, 10:15 AM
As I understand it, 3 or 4 of the GRR Fastpass machines will be used to offer Showpass for World of Color; the remaining 2 or 3 GRR Fastpass machines would still issue GRR Fastpasses.

AVP

woody9six
05-11-2010, 11:06 AM
That makes sense...thanks! The thought of wating in the stand-by line this summer for GRR didn't sound too appealing. And there is no way my daughter is going to let me off the hook and not go on it. Plus, this possibility if very appealing since we are DLR early birds. Too much to assume this will be in place by the time WoC opens?

And on a side note, how did I not realize that you were the owner of MouseShoppe, AVP? I have a question for you later.