PDA

View Full Version : What will be closed in May?

chelbell
03-14-2003, 01:06 PM
We're taking my in-laws May 10-14 (my father-in-law's first trip ever!). I know Pirates will be closed, and we wont be able to see Fantasmic, but I'm wondering what else he will be missing??!! Will the Rivers of America be open by then (I hope so!)? Its a special trip for them and I dont want them to miss any of the Disney "classics". Can anyone help?
:confused:

Darkbeer
03-14-2003, 01:22 PM
The Rivers should be back by then, Disney is currently trying for April 10th, and I won't guarantee that they will make that date, but it shouldn't be much past that date. Who knows when Tom Sawyer's Island will reopen, since it sounds like they still have lot of work to finish up on the rehab. And of course Fantasmic! will NOT be offered.

The Mad Tea Party will be closed for rehab, along with parts of New Orleans Square (including the Blue Bayou) that goes along with the Pirate's closing.

And of course, sometimes rides break down and have to be closed, but you can't plan those!

chelbell
03-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Thanks darkbeer!!.....I'm bummed about Pirates and Blue Bayou, but it sounds like most everything else will be up and running.:D