PDA

View Full Version : Screamin' Soundtrack

mrfantasmic
03-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Anyone know a URL to download the California Screamin' soundtrack? Also, Soarin' if you know where it is.
Thank you.

Jim
03-11-2003, 11:19 PM
They're both available on the 'Official DCA Soundtrack'.

All for now.

- Jim

DisneyFan25863
03-12-2003, 08:32 AM
Well, I found a copy on Kazaa, but I didn't just tell you that ;)

swcrazy
03-12-2003, 08:39 AM
I have to agree with Jim. The copy on the CD is the best you can get, there is no extraneous noise and it is not done by someone trying to make a live recording. Plus it is legal which is what I am personally trying to make all of my other disneyland music files be. The more that are legal, the better my conscious.

mcampisi
03-13-2003, 07:25 AM
Making all your Disney files legal is hard since a lot of attractions do not have official soundtracks that are made available to the general public.

swcrazy
03-13-2003, 08:12 AM
No kidding. So if they haven't been made available to the public, where are they coming from? I have some that are perfect quality and I know they I would never be able to purchase them. How does this work?

YellowMan
03-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by swcrazy
No kidding. So if they haven't been made available to the public, where are they coming from? I have some that are perfect quality and I know they I would never be able to purchase them. How does this work? You used to be able to make your own "Disneyland Forever" CD on Main Street. You would choose tracks from the machine (many of which don't have their own CD and aren't featured on the official soundtracks) and make your own custom CD. I'm guessing that most of these tracks that are of good quality but can't be found on CDs anywhere are from the old Disneyland Forever CDs. However, they stopped doing Disneyland Forever CDs and now the machines are just used for selecting and listening to various soundtracks you can buy. No more custom CDs.

Laffite
03-13-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by swcrazy
No kidding. So if they haven't been made available to the public, where are they coming from? I have some that are perfect quality and I know they I would never be able to purchase them. How does this work?

1, the soundtrack could be a leak from WDI's sample/ demo ride-through soundtrack. I have quite a few of these, like cd-quality HMH tha I have for one :D

2, somebody, like a sneaky CM, could pirate the various soundtracks from the ride (from the source) and piece them together on computer.

3, &e.