PDA

View Full Version : Pooh soft opening and AP on website

Christiii
03-11-2003, 10:12 AM
ok, two more questions...has anyone done a soft opening and registered on line like this before?? Im wondering if I need a valid AP to register, or if I can just get it on April 8th like I planned..also, is there no longer an AP area on the Disneyland website?? I wanted to plug in my number and see if it worked..I just expired in February...
Any info would be great!!!:D

tabacco
03-11-2003, 10:45 AM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/annualPassholder/index?id=AnnualPassholderUngatedContentPage :)

RStar
03-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Did I miss something? Are they doing a pre-register soft opening AP only ride for Pooh? Or am I missunderstanding this post?

I did the pre-register AP showing of Aladdin. They only asked for my AP number and name, and the name of each guest I bring. So, I think they would check to see if the pass is current. It was a company that did the regestration, not Disney.

I checked the website and found no info on it, so I dunno......

:confused:

Christiii
03-11-2003, 03:26 PM
yep there was an earlier post about it..it looks like you can pre register on March 17th, for April 8th and 9th...nothing on the website yet tho...what was the system like for registering for Aladin?? what did you ahve to do??

RStar
03-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Thanks, I found the thread about it.

I found it pretty easy to sign up. Click on the given URL button, then choose a day and time from the choices, then gave my AP Number. Then click how many APs going, and their names.

They sent a confermation by email the next day, and one again a few days before the event.

Then when we arrived on the faithfull day, went to the tent set up next to the Hyperian, showed all of the APs and got the tickets.

So I found it to be quite painless, and well done. And I signed up the day before it was to start, I guess the site was up and running early:rolleyes: ..............................