PDA

View Full Version : Ok might have a new game to play

kfreak
04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
I have to think through the logistics of it, and see what can be done, but I might have a new game for all of us to play. It would require the use of a GPS unit though. So I need feedback on if people have heard of geocaching before, and if they would like to do a Disney version of the hide and seek game.

houseofmouse
04-15-2010, 01:18 PM
I know what geocaching is! I can't play if it requires living in So.Cal though. If not then count me in, we have a GPS.

BIRDGIRLS
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
I actually remember looking up some Disneyland geocaches a few years ago and found a couple websites with some listed.. dunno if they're still around though.

kfreak
04-15-2010, 01:47 PM
This is more of one just for us here on the board. Like I said have to figure out logistics of the game. Yes it would be done at Disneyland, but you can do it as an activity when you are on vacation there. I have recently seen threads of what to do with yourself in line, things like that. So I thought this might be something that could work for kids, and adults. Again though it would just be for this site.

houseofmouse
04-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Sounds good. I actually will be there for 5 days in May. :)

kfreak
04-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Sounds good. I actually will be there for 5 days in May. :)

Well I am thinking to keep things accurate only one virtual cache at a time. I may have a way to create a real one though. Have to see if I can do it or not. Wanna play fair. I will figure it out, and hopefully have everything setup ready to go by May 1.

codewoman
04-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Count me in!