PDA

View Full Version : Airport Bus from LAX

GeminiAngel
03-09-2003, 08:42 AM
how reliable is this bus? we are using it Tuesday morning for arrival, and for the return on Friday morning.

parveen50
03-09-2003, 09:37 AM
We used the airport bus back in August - and found it quite good. It certainly wasn't late - but getting to the hotel did take quite a while - simply because the bus was full and there were lots of drop-offs.

kisroo
03-09-2003, 01:13 PM
Airport bus is fine, but spend the couple extra bucks and go Super Shuttle~it's not as horrendous waiting for every single drop off. When we did the Airport bus, it took forever because our hotel was one of the last drops...
Just a thought.

teri
03-09-2003, 01:22 PM
My kids prefer the Airport Bus because they can see more from the higher seats, there is more leg room, and they can move around a bit more than if they are crammed into a van. In general, if I get there to the loading area in time for the Airport Bus we take it, and if we have to wait any significant amount of time, we go ahead and take a shuttle. Supershuttle or other shuttle, doesn't matter, just as long as they are going directly to the resort area with no local stops.

stinkerbell
03-09-2003, 02:59 PM
I, too, have to vote for Super Shuttle. Quick, easy, pleasant people and no complaints.

But I can't say one way or the other about the Airport bus, because I haven't used it, sorry!