PDA

View Full Version : DCA looked great tonight....

Doodle Duck
03-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Fri aft. & night...lots of people around...nice crowds for the little shows in the redwood thingy...great Elec. Light Parade (1st time we've seen it since it was back)..Screamin' just gets better and better...the fries at the Strip Dip And Chips have to be the best in So Cal......so 8 'oclock passes and we head over to D-land for the Fireworks...and uh...gee...where is everybody? Took the train to TT station and the usual crowded spots in front of Small World were not crowded. It really seemed like there were alot more people over at DCA! Couldn't have been...but it sure seemed like it. hmmmm.
CMs at D-land sure seem to be back on magical target lately. Ran into a LOT of good ones tonight.

That's my mini report.

Laffite
03-08-2003, 01:27 PM
You know that there's a Disneyland next door to DCA, right?

Doodle Duck
03-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Make sence of that for me...uh...nevermind.

YellowMan
03-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Laffite
You know that there's a Disneyland next door to DCA, right? Oh hush! Let some people have fun at DCA for once. Everybody already knows that you aren't.

And DoodleDuck(A.E), I was there on Friday as well and I agree that DCA felt more crowded than Disneyland. I spent an hour or two in DCA and then went over to Disneyland where I was relieved to get away from the crowds. More crowds in DCA than in Disneyland....what is this? Bizarro World?

Laffite
03-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by YellowMan
Oh hush! Let some people have fun at DCA for once. Everybody already knows that you aren't.

LOL. Oh man. That's the funniest thing yet :)