PDA

View Full Version : It's back -- Flashback! Hooray!

Wakawakawaka
03-07-2003, 01:45 PM
:D I heard Flashback is back this April. WHO'S GOING? If anyone has info, can you please let me know?

RStar
03-07-2003, 03:15 PM
OK.....................................

I know if I have to ask I'm in trouble, but what's Flashback? (besides what happends to someone who lived through the 60s;) ).

ChipmunkStar
03-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Flashback is a Cast Member charity show put on annually.

Basically, a lot of Cast Members volunteer hours for about hree months to put on a 15 minute show (per team) which includes singing, dancng, and acting.

Each team is divided by departments who are placed on either the Red, Orange (formerly Yellow), Green, and Blue Teams.

All proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club of Anaheim. You must purchase tickets (available on Sunday) through a Cast Member.

I'll be performing on the Blue team this year, Yay!!! (Although our Yorange team kicked butt last year,our show this time around is fabulous too ;) )

ChipmunkStar
03-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh yeah, performances are on April 2nd and 3rd :)

AVP
03-07-2003, 05:22 PM
MousePlanet has written about Flashback in two columns:

2001 (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/flashback.htm)

2002 (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm021016.htm)

It's a great show, for a great cause, and I can't wait to see this new production.

AVP

Wakawakawaka
03-07-2003, 11:16 PM
:D Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be there on the 3rd. Time to bug my cast member friends for tickets...;) Does anyone or CHIPMUNK know if the format's gonna be similar as to last year's? Will that one act be in-between skits? I'm talking about kiki and coco. Remember them?

ChipmunkStar
03-08-2003, 11:13 AM
I'm not too sure about the format, but yes, the Coco and Kiki show will be returning

They will be performing two shows again. On between the first and second shows, and another between the Third and fourth shows. (this is straight from them, they're my directors :) )

We probably won't know what order the teams will be performing in until a week or so before the shows.

bluepearl
03-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I promised my friend, who's in it this year, that I would go. I missed last year's, but I heard it was fantastic so I want to go this year. I saw it on Cast TV a few days after the event but I don't feel like it did the show justice.