PDA

View Full Version : Going to DL next week. How have the crowds been?

jrsharp21
03-07-2003, 10:29 AM
I am going to Disneyland on March 12-15. How have the crowds been lately?

GeminiAngel
03-07-2003, 04:20 PM
See ya there!!! march 11th-13th!!! and how about the weather??? come on fellow padders give us some info!!!! Thanks
:D

MickeyD
03-07-2003, 04:24 PM
I was at the park last Friday, February 28th. It was not at all crowded, the longest we waited was 30 minutes for Peter Pan. But I don't really know if that translate to it won't be crowded March 11-15th. Sorry, wish I could help more.

jcboyzgirl02
03-07-2003, 09:46 PM
I'm going next week too! I'll be there between March 14th-March 17th. I'm a college student in San Francisco and my spring break starts on March 14th. Maybe a lot of other college students are off around the same time and go to Disneyland too? Nonetheless, I can't wait...crowds or no crowds! :D

RideMax Mark
03-08-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by MickeyD
I was at the park last Friday, February 28th. It was not at all crowded, the longest we waited was 30 minutes for Peter Pan. But I don't really know if that translate to it won't be crowded March 11-15th.

The last week in February (after the President's Day rush has died down) is typically very uncrowded. I would expect things to be busier by Mid-March, with the Spring Break crowds starting to descend on the park. Last year, mid-March was *extremely* crowded, but Easter landed in March last year too, so I'm not expecting it to be as bad as last year was. Last year Splash was closed during much of this rush, which only served to compound the problem -- I logged a wait time of nearly 35 minutes in the Indy FASTPASS queue on March 23rd! At least this year Splash is scheduled to be back open by the 14th.

So, for what my opinion is worth, I'm not expecting the crowds to be *as* heavy this year, but I would still advise getting to the park in time for the rope drop -- especially on Saturday!

ILikeScrooge
03-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Thursday, March 6th, it was wonderful! Clear skys and NO crowds. At DCA, I was able to walk right into the ride TWICE! Mid week crowds make the Parks a wonderful place to visit! Going again today, but as it is Saturday, I expect more people.