PDA

View Full Version : You’ll ‘Dig’ This… [Indiana Jones anniversary merchandise at Disneyland]

MousePlanet AutoPoster
04-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Indiana Jones unisex tees include popular sayings, icons and characters from the film, including “I Hate Snakes,” Archaeology Geek, Fortune & Glory, the rolling ball and the much anticipated Indiana Jones Adventure Fifteenth Anniversary commemorative tee with the tagline, “It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.” Young archaeologists can join the excavation in a denim youth tee that reads, “A one way ticket to adventure!”

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DisneyParks/~3/nR7kZWtZ4vw/)

olegc
04-06-2010, 07:48 AM
interesting but.....

would need to see more than just 2 t-shirts to make an accurate assessment. I do like the fact that they created a ride-specific set of merchandise. However - it's only for a commemorative purpose. I hope these sell and we get to see some more. Actually - I'm hoping for land-specific merch too (at some point Frontierland needs some love other than BTMRR).

disney4iv
04-07-2010, 11:52 AM
interesting but.....

Actually - I'm hoping for land-specific merch too (at some point Frontierland needs some love other than BTMRR).

They do have land-specific shirts out right now. (If they are still out, I saw them advertised about a month or so ago, so I am assuming they are still there). I really love the Adventureland and Tomorrowland ones! I was hoping to snag one when we go in June.

disney4iv
04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
they do have land-specific shirts out right now. (if they are still out, i saw them advertised about a month or so ago, so i am assuming they are still there). I really love the adventureland and tomorrowland ones! I was hoping to snag one when we go in june.

I attached a picture of a couple of the shirts. Hope it works.

olegc
04-07-2010, 12:41 PM
I attached a picture of a couple of the shirts. Hope it works.

Graphic design - a 10
Material and shirt cut - 3

I really don't like the tissue-shirt phenomenon going on now at the parks. It started with the TSMM shirts and has expanded to many other items. Even my girls (20 and 17) don't like them. and i, a 48 yr old heavy-set man, would never spend the money here on those. But - that's my opinion - and I am still waiting for more appropriate designs for me. so - to me - they still don't have something I can purchase.

houseofmouse
04-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I don't like paper tissue tops either. Speaks volumes about not wanting to spend money on quality, regardless of trends.

I love Indy but probably will not buy a shirt. Pins? Yes! Do they have those?

olegc
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't like paper tissue tops either. Speaks volumes about not wanting to spend money on quality, regardless of trends.

I love Indy but probably will not buy a shirt. Pins? Yes! Do they have those?

a pin or two commemorating the 15th anniversary was released about two weeks ago. Go to Disneypins.com, find the March 2010 Disneyland pin releases and you should see it there.

cookie7762
04-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I love love love the land specific t-shirts! Are they there for a limited time, or will I be able to snag one later this year!?

codewoman
04-08-2010, 07:45 AM
I just don't want to buy something that looks worn out when I buy it!