PDA

View Full Version : Grad Night Merchandise ($)

DebT
04-01-2010, 01:34 PM
My sweet DD is attending grad night. Her birthday is the day before she leaves and she is requesting Disney Dollars. I am trying to figure how much to give her. She wants to purchase a grad night sweatshirt, grad night mickey ears hat and an antenna ball. Any estimates on costs?

codewoman
04-01-2010, 01:38 PM
The sweatshirt will probably be chokingly expensive ($35 or more?), but the ears and antannae ball will probably cost only $15 all-together. You could look at the Disney store on-line to get an idea of the prices.

Malcon10t
04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
From the Disney website (http://disneylandyouthprograms.disney.go.com/dlyp/index?id=GradNiteGetCoolStuffPage):

CLASS OF 2010!

Check out the special Grad Nite '10 items that will be available at select locations throughout the DisneylandŽ Resort:

Grad Nite Merchandise
Kangaroo Hoodie (Small—XX-Large): $38.95
Zip Fleece Hoodie (Small—XX-Large): $38.95
Tee (Small—XX-Large): $19.95
Jr. Tee (Small—X-Large): $24.95
Baseball Cap: $22.50
Keychain: $5.95

Other cool stuff...
Graduation Themed Merchandise

Graduation Mickey Ear Hat: $15.95
Mickey Mouse Mortarboard: $17.95
Antenna Topper: $4.95
Keychain: $5.95
Magnet Frame: $6.95
Cap and Gown — Mickey Mouse 7" Mini Bean Bag Plush: $11.95
Cap and Gown — Minnie Mouse 7" Mini Bean Bag Plush: $11.95
Jiminy Cricket Graduation Limited Edition Pin (Edition Size: 1000): $9.95

MDM refused to buy her sweatshirt there, and about 3 mos later we found it on the Disney ebay site (no longer there) for about 1/3 the price.

olegc
04-01-2010, 03:07 PM
i know some stuff always ends up at the Fullerton Disney character warehouse. Ears for sure - maybe antenna toppers and sweatshirts (although sizes are not in abundance across the board). and it would take a while to get - so if she wants it asap you'll have to fork out the bucks.

DebT
04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Malcon10t;1522890]From the Disney website (http://disneylandyouthprograms.disney.go.com/dlyp/index?id=GradNiteGetCoolStuffPage):

Thanks for the website information. I will have her take a look and see what she is most interested in. She has been talking about gradnight and what she'll buy since her Freshman year. I don't think there is any way she would hold off until the items reach the outlets :)

AVP
04-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Unless Disneyland dramatically changed their buying plan this year, the Ears will sell out before the final Grad Night, so that's one thing she should get if she wants them at all.

AVP

AVP
04-03-2010, 08:05 AM
For those who have been patiently waiting, some of the Grad Nite merchandise FINALLY arrived this week, and is available in DLR stores.

AVP

Malcon10t
04-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the website information. I will have her take a look and see what she is most interested in. She has been talking about gradnight and what she'll buy since her Freshman year. I don't think there is any way she would hold off until the items reach the outlets :)You could call Disney DelivEars and order the ears or a sweatshirt to have before her birthday so she can wear it down. (Be the envy of her friends!!!)

DebT
04-03-2010, 09:56 AM
You could call Disney DelivEars and order the ears or a sweatshirt to have before her birthday so she can wear it down. (Be the envy of her friends!!!)

That's a brilliant idea!!!!

SigalTchelet
04-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I googled them and could not find them. Is there a website? I would be interested. Thanks.

Malcon10t
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
I googled them and could not find them. Is there a website? I would be interested. Thanks.No website. Call (800) 362-4533 and they can help you locate products in the park and will ship it to you for a nominal fee.

You might also email Mouse Shoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/) and they may be able to assist.

SigalTchelet
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks.

BunnyCups
04-04-2010, 01:15 AM
So exciting! Let us know how it all turns out :D

AlbertaMinnie
04-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Unless Disneyland dramatically changed their buying plan this year, the Ears will sell out before the final Grad Night, so that's one thing she should get if she wants them at all.

AVP

I agree that they will. They had just put them out on Thursday (April 1) morning when I grabbed the 6 I needed to bring home with me. Both styles of hats are really cute! We only found them in the little hat store that stands directly across from Innoventions but I'm sure more locations must have them now.

cstephens
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
I saw a bunch today at the store just inside Frontierland, right next to the restrooms adjacent to the entrance of Adventureland.

DebT
04-05-2010, 07:30 PM
We'll be at DL April 22 - 24 for a quick family trip. I can pick up the ears then. I didn't realize some of the grad night merchandise would be in the DL stores or sell out. Thanks for the information.

Also are the DL eateries open during grad night or just food carts? I was wondering if I should include $ for food. I think she'll be at DCA too.

candles71
04-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Oh and the Mortarboard hats we were told they couldn't embroider in the hat shop, but they said to go to the clothing shop on main street and they could embroider them there for $7.