PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear changes?

jdee
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
I was at DL yesterday and noticed changes in Buzz Lightyear. It seems there are fewer targets and other changes. Just wondering why. When I asked a CM they said they didn't know of any. I don't like it, it was more fun before. If it's not broken, why fix it?:confused:

DwarfPlanet
04-01-2010, 11:49 AM
In Feb I didn't notice any less targets, but I did notice that I saw none of them lighting up anymore and when I tried to play Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters on line I kept getting a note that it was not connected anymore.

Drince88
04-01-2010, 12:13 PM
When we were there this past weekend, I did notice quite a few were lighting up.

ChurroGirl
04-01-2010, 01:30 PM
2 weekends ago we didnt notice anything different.

olegc
04-01-2010, 03:08 PM
there have been no official changes (you can always go back and search on fan websites or Disneylandnews.com's press release section).

BunnyCups
04-03-2010, 06:16 PM
I was there yesterday. Nothing has changed. Except lights that malfunction every now and then that need replacing. I ride that ride everytime I go, so I'm fairly confident in what I report! :)

woody9six
04-04-2010, 10:21 AM
I rode it each of the last two days and didn't notice anything different from how it has always been. Although, as others have mentioned, I did notice that the targets were lighting up quite a bit more than on the past few visits.

candles71
04-05-2010, 02:35 PM
In Feb I didn't notice any less targets, but I did notice that I saw none of them lighting up anymore and when I tried to play Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters on line I kept getting a note that it was not connected anymore.

I have been playing it lately. I didn't know about it until about a month ago.

adriennek
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
If it's not broken, why fix it?:confused:

It's not and they didn't. ;)

Adrienne

kaybee2
04-13-2010, 10:48 PM
In our trips in Dec and Feb, it did seem as though few, if any, targets were lighting up. We returned from a visit yesterday and I am happy to report that the number of targets lighting up increased significantly since our last visits.

:)

BQ2
04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
We rode it 3 times yesterday. I noticed nothing changed. In fact I rocked a new high score :)

I was at DL yesterday and noticed changes in Buzz Lightyear. It seems there are fewer targets and other changes. Just wondering why. When I asked a CM they said they didn't know of any. I don't like it, it was more fun before. If it's not broken, why fix it?:confused:

candles71
04-26-2010, 11:26 AM
We rode it 3 times yesterday. I noticed nothing changed. In fact I rocked a new high score :)

I rocked 2 new high scores (for me) last week.:D

Mouseketeer1955
04-29-2010, 02:58 PM

What ? No more Buzz Lightyear game connected to Disneyland? My grandson is going to be ticked off over that.

candles71
04-29-2010, 03:10 PM
What ? No more Buzz Lightyear game connected to Disneyland? My grandson is going to be ticked off over that.

It still is I was just playing it.

DwarfPlanet
04-30-2010, 08:58 AM
It still is I was just playing it.

Thats good to know I gave up trying after awhile. Must have had a server or something down but we'll never know. I'll check it out again tonight.

DwarfPlanet
05-03-2010, 07:15 AM
I was able to get back on again. Glad to see it has not gone away but was just down for abit.