PDA

View Full Version : DCA's AP processing center moving to Greetings from California

AVP
03-30-2010, 04:36 PM
In today's episode of "Musical AP Centers," the DCA Annual Processing Center, which relocated just this January to Stage 12 in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot but closed a few weeks ago so the building could be converted for use by the Food & Wine Festival, is reopening Thursday inside the Greetings from California store.

The store CMs worry that all the APs will crowd the store - I don't remember the DCA center ever being all that busy to begin with, so hopefully it won't be an issue. The Disneyland center is still open at the Plaza Pavilion.

AVP

Bytebear
03-31-2010, 09:00 AM
In today's episode of "Musical AP Centers," the DCA Annual Processing Center, which relocated just this January to Stage 12 in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot but closed a few weeks ago so the building could be converted for use by the Food & Wine Festival, is reopening Thursday inside the Greetings from California store.

The store CMs worry that all the APs will crowd the store - I don't remember the DCA center ever being all that busy to begin with, so hopefully it won't be an issue. The Disneyland center is still open at the Plaza Pavilion.

AVP

You would think with all the construction they did to move the stroller rental center, they could have put the AP processing center somewhere around there too.

AVP
03-31-2010, 09:08 AM
You would think with all the construction they did to move the stroller rental center, they could have put the AP processing center somewhere around there too.That was my initial reaction, but it seems that space will also be used for the Food & Wine Festival - I believe it's either a wine store or a general merchandise shop, and it's supposedly where they are going to hold wine purchase during the event for pick-up at the end of the day.

AVP