PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Seek

FEJ
03-02-2003, 02:59 PM
I found a fun new game to play in Disneyland. I is like hide and seek. The first part of the game is to find your party in the park. It might be easy if they are a big group or predictable as to how they travel, or It might be hard if they are stealthy or blend in. The neext part is to spot them from a distance, and send them text messages as to where they are, what they are wearing, etc... then watch them try to find you. If it is done right, you can tail them,send messages, and frustrate the group. The game ends when they find you and glue you down in small world for frustrating them, or you get bored and leave. I set a time limit and when the group didnt find me in that set time, I went home...

I was within 20 yards of the group at one time, and they didnt even see me (by the wishing well). another time I walked into fantasyland and spotted the group walking towards me so I had to walk vear left and out towards Carnation Gardnes before I was spotted. (Then send them messages to taunt them that I was near by. :cool: )

It was the most fun I have had in a while at Disneyland.

They might not have thought so, But I did :D

MouseWife
03-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Oh, this is a wonderful idea. I can use it to torment my daughter and let her know I've got an EYE on her.:~)

But, used in another way, it can be quite freaky~ text message stalking. :eek:

'I saw what you did and I know who you are............'

or

Have you checked the children???

Okay, that is freaking me out. I used to baby-sit a lot and I now am alone a lot with my kids. This will probably be the new way they terrorize the victims in those 'Scary Movies'.

FEJ
03-02-2003, 07:34 PM
It is good with people you know, but you could get arrested if you do it to strangers...

MouseWife
03-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I know.

Sorry if I lost my head and freaked out.

I tell you, I have been 'stalked' and as a kid/teen my sister and niece loved to scare the bejezzuz out of me while I babysat.

I was alone one time when I was about 12 and they kept calling me. Crank calls while I was alone at night. Okay, maybe I was also gullible and saw too many scary movies.

Also, they sent me a 'crank' letter. From a secret admirer who was freaky. I was into Cheap Trick and it said ''Hehe, we'll do a few cheap tricks of our own, hehe" and they described my clothes and oh my gosh, I am reading this letter and I am going white as a sheet. I look up and my sister is dying of laughter on the couch.

It took me a couple of minutes to connect the two. What she didn't know was that a friends brother was getting weird with me and he was into voodoo and that was mentioned in the note!!

So, sorry, it is actually a fun game, yeah, if you know the people.

Back to the fun thread. Sorry FEJ. :o

Not Afraid
03-02-2003, 11:18 PM
Now I know how you relly feel about me, Fej. You don't even want to spend time with me when you are oh so close by.

You missed a fun day, by the way.