PDA

View Full Version : Post your Disneyland Engagement & Wedding Pictures

SoCalSteven
03-13-2010, 01:27 PM
My fiance and I recently had our engagement pictures taken at our favorite place: Disneyland! Our photographer posted some of the pictures on her Facebook publicly viewable.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=201859&id=225644346144

They all turned out awesome! Has anyone else had something similar done? If so, feel free to post a link, we'd love to see them!

houseofmouse
03-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Beautiful pictures! What a fun place to have them taken. :)

Hannahbelle
03-19-2010, 11:08 AM
My fiance and I recently had our engagement pictures taken at our favorite place: Disneyland! Our photographer posted some of the pictures on her Facebook publicly viewable.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=201859&id=225644346144

They all turned out awesome! Has anyone else had something similar done? If so, feel free to post a link, we'd love to see them!

Congratulations!! Those are some wonderful shots!!:D

lola2009
03-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Awww I got good bumps looking at your pics. Just beautiful shots.

sleekmr3
04-14-2010, 03:39 PM
great photos. Will you be having your wedding there? I witness a proposal on the castle bridge. That was awesome. I wonder how often it happens?

Krisseee2
04-14-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm going to steal your photographer probably haha. they came out awesomeeee, I plan on getting married at the DLH in 2 years so this is perfectttt. they came out sooo cute!

CADisneyGirl
04-26-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm just wondering what would have happened if for some unforeseen reason you guys didn't get married what would you have done about the tile? I know that you have to order them quite a bit in advance to have them put in. I'm not trying to be a downer but you never know what could have happened.

disneykohler
04-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Those are totally awesome!! OMG!! (Totally dig the dress, btw -- in the other album with the crimson in the back. BEAUTIFUL!!) And also...CONGRATS!!

Lex

SoCalSteven
05-05-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm going to steal your photographer probably haha. they came out awesomeeee, I plan on getting married at the DLH in 2 years so this is perfectttt. they came out sooo cute!

Haha go right ahead! She's very nice and does good work. We are eagerly awaiting the full photos from the wedding, but i can't imagine we'd be disappointed.

SoCalSteven
05-05-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm just wondering what would have happened if for some unforeseen reason you guys didn't get married what would you have done about the tile? I know that you have to order them quite a bit in advance to have them put in. I'm not trying to be a downer but you never know what could have happened.

Well, not much could be done as far as I know. There isn't an option to have them removed from what I see in the contract. I'd suspect there are many tiles that no longer hold the significance they once did, but I'd rather not think about that. Its kind of depressing really...