PDA

View Full Version : Know of a good pizza place outside Disneyland park?

Sunnysi
03-01-2003, 05:49 PM
Do any of you know of a good pizza restaurant in or around Anaheim? Looking for reasonably priced and good! Our family will be vacationing there soon. Thankyou!

MouseWife
03-01-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, if your kids will only eat regular pizza, this place isn't it.

I don't know if you are familiar with Buca di Beppos but it is a fun place. More family budget wise would be the spaghetti.

I don't know where you are staying but there is one in the parking lot of the Embassy Suites/Hyatt {I think it was the Hyatt} and next door to another place very close to Disneyland in Garden Grove. I would say Anaheim but it is technically G.G.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

Sunnysi
03-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Thankyou, Mousewife. If there is anyone else out there, I would sure love to hear from you if you know of an average or good pizza place outside of Disneyland Park. Thanks!

Lashbear
03-02-2003, 06:01 PM
...Pizza is only part of it (We didn't go specifically for pizza ourselves), but the Hansa House all you can eat buffet restaurant is good value (all you care to eat). (and really filling as well as being not-too-bad as far as food quality goes !

Check them out and see what their latest price is. :D

Rob.

Germboy
03-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Sunnysi,

I recommend Marri's Pizza and Italian Restaurant on Katella in Anaheim. It's at 1194 W. Katella. It's in the strip mall on Katella at the south end of Walnut Ave.

Family-owned, it's one of 2 or 3 branches I believe. Excellent food, pricing is good too.

Good luck.

Sunnysi
03-03-2003, 11:01 AM
Thankyou Lashbear and Germboy. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

avromark
03-03-2003, 11:18 AM
if your willing to fly to Ontario, Pizza Pizza has good pizza (and almost as cheap as the independents), dipping sauces for the crusts, free spices, tabasco, olive oil etc. They also have ingredients from the normal fair, to slightly more upscale (artichokes, grilled chicken, caramelized onions etc). Good for a chain. And Cheap! Cheap!. Also try their Bocci Balls :)

Morrigoon
03-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Or if you're just ordering in, there's a Papa John's on Katella west of the park.

tod
03-03-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Germboy
I recommend Marri's Pizza and Italian Restaurant on Katella in Anaheim. It's at 1194 W. Katella. It's in the strip mall on Katella at the south end of Walnut Ave.

Family-owned, it's one of 2 or 3 branches I believe. Excellent food, pricing is good too.

Good luck.

Although I've never been to Marri's -- my tastes run to the Mexican food served at Tacos Mi Pueblo next door -- I can tell you that Marri's smells great and always has a crowd.

It's at the corner of Walnut and Katella. Walnut is the street on the west side of the Disneyland Hotel: You can take Walnut south and drive straight through the intersection (when the light is green) into the parking lot.

And if you want to try REAL Mexican food -- try Tacos Mi Pueblo next door.

--T